Affiliation: Shanghai Jiaotong University
- A macrokinetic model for myeloma cell culture based on stoichiometric balanceFeng Zhou
Department of Automation, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 800 Dongchuan Lu, 200240 Shanghai, People s Republic of China
Biotechnol Appl Biochem 46:85-95. 2007..Experiments with batch and fed-batch cultures of a myeloma cell line (X63-Ag8.653) were used to validate the model. The prediction of the model was simulated by the rolling prediction approach...
- Pharmacokinetic model-predicted anticancer drug concentrations in human tumorsJames M Gallo
Department of Pharmacology, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USA
Clin Cancer Res 10:8048-58. 2004..It is believed that this modeling strategy can be used as an aid in the drug development process by providing key insights into drug disposition in tumors and by offering a foundation to optimize drug regimen design...
- [Vascular endothelial growth factor shRNA mediated by pEGFP-H1 vector plasmid effectively inhibits glioma proliferation: an experimental study]Xiao bing Jiang
Department of Neurosurgery, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430022, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 85:547-50. 2005..To investigate the inhibitory effects of RNA silencing via plasmid-mediated vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) shRNA on proliferation of glioma cells in vitro and in vivo...
- Some characteristics and purification of anti-(human ovarian carcinoma)xanti-(human CD3) single-chain bispecific antibodyFeng Zhou
State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering, Institute of New World Biotechnology, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai 200237, People s Republic of China
Biotechnol Appl Biochem 47:39-47. 2007..Some characteristics of AhOC x AhCD3, especially the stability of AhOC x AhCD3, are critical for the development of this protein pharmaceutical and useful for reference to other proteins...
- N-glycosylation affects the adhesive function of E-Cadherin through modifying the composition of adherens junctions (AJs) in human breast carcinoma cell line MDA-MB-435Hongbo Zhao
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Shanghai Medical College, Fudan University, 138 Yi Xue Yuan Road, Shanghai 200032, PR China
J Cell Biochem 104:162-75. 2008..These findings demonstrate that N-glycosylation may affect the adhesive function of E-cadherin through modifying the composition of AJs...
- N-glycosylation at Asn residues 554 and 566 of E-cadherin affects cell cycle progression through extracellular signal-regulated protein kinase signaling pathwayHongbo Zhao
Key Laboratory of Glycoconjugate Research, Ministry of Health, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Shanghai Medical College, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 40:140-8. 2008..These findings implied that N-glycosylation might be crucial for E-cadherin-mediated suppression of cell cycle progression...
- Persistence of side population cells with high drug efflux capacity in pancreatic cancerJing Zhou
Institute of Pancreatic Surgery, Union Hospital, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 1277 Jiefang Ave, Wuhan 430022, Hubei Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 14:925-30. 2008..To investigate the persistence of side population (SP) cells in pancreatic cancer and their role and mechanism in the drug resistance...