Affiliation: Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences
- [Genotype analysis of CYP1A2 IVS4 + 43A/G in patients with prostate cancer]Jing Ping Ge
Department of Urology, Nanjing General Hospital of Nanjing Command, PLA, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210002, China
Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue 13:1002-4. 2007..To investigate the genotype of the single nucleotide polymorphisms(SNP) of CYP1A2 IVS4 + 43A/G in patients with prostate cancer by TaqMan allelic discrimination...
- Conserved genes in a path from commensalism to pathogenicity: comparative phylogenetic profiles of Staphylococcus epidermidis RP62A and ATCC12228Wu Wei
Bioinformatics Center, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 320 Yueyang Road, Shanghai, China
BMC Genomics 7:112. 2006..Traditional investigations stress differences in gene content. We focused on conserved genes that have accumulated small mutation differences during the transition...
- Comparative analysis of two-component signal transduction system in two streptomycete genomesWu Wei
Bioinformation Center, Key Lab of Systems Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200031, China
Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 39:317-25. 2007..Our study provides new clues for further exploration of the molecular regulation mechanism of streptomycetes with industrial importance...
- Genome sequencing and comparative analysis of Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain YJM789Wu Wei
Bioinformatics Center, Key Laboratory of Systems Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200031, People s Republic of China
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:12825-30. 2007..The sequence of YJM789 contains clues to pathogenicity and spurs the development of more powerful approaches to dissecting the genetic basis of complex hereditary traits...
- PCR-RFLP analysis of cpDNA and mtDNA in the genus Houttuynia in some areas of ChinaWu Wei
Agronomy College, Sichuan Agricultural University, Yaan, PR China
Hereditas 142:24-32. 2005..cordata was very low. The groups based on plasmon PCR-RFLP GS were little related with geographic distribution and chromosome number. We also discuss the phylogenetic relationship and phylogeographic information of the genus Houttuynia...