Z C Xin
Affiliation: Peking University
- Evaluation of the Effect of Different Doses of Low Energy Shock Wave Therapy on the Erectile Function of Streptozotocin (STZ)-Induced Diabetic RatsJing Liu
Andrology Center, Peking University First Hospital, Peking University, Beijing 100034, China
Int J Mol Sci 14:10661-73. 2013..The therapeutic effect might relate to treatment dose positively, and the maximal therapeutic effect was noted in the LESWT300 group. Consequently, 300 shocks each time might be the ideal LESWT dose for diabetic ED treatment...
- Effects of icariside II on improving erectile function in rats with streptozotocin-induced diabetesFeng Zhou
Andrology Center, Peking University First Hospital, Peking University, No A59, Di anmen W St, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009, China
J Androl 33:832-44. 2012..ICA II could alter corpus cavernosum fibrous-muscular pathological structure in diabetic rats, which could be regulated by the TGFβ1/Smad2/CTGF and NO-cGMP signaling pathways...
- Effects of icariin on cGMP-specific PDE5 and cAMP-specific PDE4 activitiesZ C Xin
Department of Urology, The 1st Hospital, Peking University, 8 Xishiku Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100034, China
Asian J Androl 5:15-8. 2003..To clarify the mechanism of the therapeutic action of icariin on erectile dysfunction (ED)...
- [Studies on the testis regression related gene profile in aged male]Zhongcheng Xin
Department of Urology, Peking University First Hospital, Beijing 100034, China
Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao 35:364-8. 2003..To understand the mechanism of testis regression in aging male...
- Current therapeutic strategies for premature ejaculation and future perspectivesZhong Cheng Xin
Andrology Centre of Peking University First Hospital, Peking University, Beijing 100034, China
Asian J Androl 13:550-7. 2011..In this review, we focus on the current therapeutic strategies and future treatment perspectives for PE...
- Icarisid II, a PDE5 inhibitor from Epimedium wanshanense, increases cellular cGMP by enhancing NOS in diabetic ED rats corpus cavernosum tissueJ Zhang
Department of Urology, Capital Medical University Luhe Hospital, Beijing, China
Andrologia 44:87-93. 2012..ICA-II implies a potential compound for neurogenic erectile dysfunction by NO-cGMP pathway...
- [Advances in the research of penile erection and erection dysfunction]Z C Xin
Institute of Urology, Peking University, First Hospital of Peking University, Beijing 100034
Sheng Li Ke Xue Jin Zhan 32:129-34. 2001..Although the gene therapy for ED is still in the laboratory stage by now, it may be one of the effective clinical therapies for ED in future...