- Evaluation of two commercial real-time PCR kits for detection of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus in BeijingGuilan Lu
Beijing Center for Disease Prevention and Control, Beijing 100013, China
J Virol Methods 188:25-8. 2013..Although the AgPath-ID™ kit exhibited a significantly higher detection rate for pH1N1 than the Da An kit, cross-reactivity to A/PR8/34 was found for the AgPath-ID™ kit for H1N1 Influenza A (set 2)...
- Large-scale seroprevalence analysis of human metapneumovirus and human respiratory syncytial virus infections in Beijing, ChinaGuilan Lu
State Key Laboratory of Molecular Virology and Genetic Engineering, Institute of Pathogen Biology IPB, Peking Union Medical College PUMC and Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences CAMS, Beijing 100730, China
Virol J 8:62. 2011..As a control, we used the human serum antibody against the N protein of human respiratory syncytial virus (hRSV), the most important viral agent responsible for ARIs in children...
- [emm types of mutation in scarlet-fever-related group A streptococcal, among children in Beijing, 2011-2014]Xiaomin Peng
Institute for Infectious Disease and Endemic Disease Control, Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing 100013, China
Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi 36:1397-400. 2015..To understand the distribution of emm gene types related to group A streptococcus-caused scarlet fever among children in Beijing and to analyze the relationship between the mutation of the emm types and scarlet fever...
- Human metapneumovirus associated with community-acquired pneumonia in children in Beijing, ChinaGuilan Lu
MOH Key Laboratory of Systems Pathogen Biology and Christophe Mérieux Laboratory, IPB, CAMS Fondation Mérieux, Institute of Pathogen Biology IPB, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China
J Med Virol 85:138-43. 2013..These results indicate that hMPV plays a substantial role in pediatric community-acquired pneumonia in China. Overall, these findings provide a better understanding of the epidemiological and clinical features of hMPV infections...
- [Study on the superantigen gene profiles of group A Streptococcus isolated from children in Beijing, 2014]Guilan Lu
Institute of Infectious Disease and Endemic Disease Control, Beijing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing 100013, China
Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi 49:988-92. 2015....
- Evaluation of twelve real-time reverse transcriptase PCR primer-probe sets for detection of pandemic influenza A/H1N1 2009 virusYaowu Yang
State Key Laboratory for Molecular Virology and Genetic Engineering, Institute of Pathogen Biology IPB, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College CAMS and PUMC, Beijing 100730, China
J Clin Microbiol 49:1434-40. 2011....
- Characteristics of group A Streptococcus strains circulating during scarlet fever epidemic, Beijing, China, 2011Peng Yang
Beijing Center for Disease Prevention and Control, School of Public Health and Family Medicine, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
Emerg Infect Dis 19:909-15. 2013..7% to tetracycline, and 79.4% to clindamycin. Because emm12 type GAS is not the predominant type in other countries, wider surveillance for the possible spread of emm12 type GAS from China to other countries is warranted...