- Coronary heart disease mortality in China: age, gender, and urban-rural gaps during epidemiological transitionGuohong Jiang
Tianjin Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Tianjin, China
Rev Panam Salud Publica 31:317-24. 2012....
- Leading causes of death from injury and poisoning by age, sex and urban/rural areas in Tianjin, China 1999-2006Guohong Jiang
Tianjin Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Tianjin 300011, China
Injury 42:501-6. 2011..This study investigates the distribution and trends of deaths from injury and poisoning in Tianjin, China, by age, sex and urban/rural status, from 1999 to 2006...
- [Applying a "stage of behaviors change" model on nutrition intervention in farmers]Guohong Jiang
Department of Noncommunicable Diseases, Tianjin Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Tianiin 300011, China
Wei Sheng Yan Jiu 39:719-22. 2010..To study the effect of applying a "Stage of Behaviors Change (SOC)" model in nutrition intervention and health education, in order to promote health awareness and action in farmers...
- [Epidemiological characteristics of hospital reported road traffic injuries case in Tianjin, 2013]Zhuo Wang
Tianjin Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Tianjin 300011, China
Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi 36:1139-41. 2015..To understand the distribution of reported road traffic injuries case in Tianjin from January to December 2013...
- [Study on the cause-specific mortality attributable to smoking among males in Tianjin]Guohong Jiang
Tianjin Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Tianjin 300011, China School of Public Health, Tianjin Medical University
Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi 35:1267-9. 2014..Prevalence rates related to smoking and second hand smoking exposure were high in Tianjin, particularly among males. Our study aimed to analyze all cause of deaths attributable to smoking in male citizens in Tianjin...
- All-cause mortality in Tianjin, China, 1999-2004Xiexiu Wang
Tianjin Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, He Dong District, Tianjin 300011, China
Prev Chronic Dis 6:A132. 2009..We analyzed trends of major causes of death in Tianjin, China, from 1999 through 2004 to better inform disease prevention and control programs and policies...