Affiliation: Fudan University
- Occupational coke oven emissions exposure and risk of abnormal liver function: modifications of body mass index and hepatitis virus infectionY Hu
Department of Occupational and Environmental Health, School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
Occup Environ Med 67:159-65. 2010..However, there are no conclusive data on human hepatic injury due to COE exposure. The association of COE exposure with liver function was explored and the effects of modification of potential non-occupational factors were assessed...
- Recent transmission of W-Beijing family Mycobacterium tuberculosis in rural eastern ChinaW Wang
Department of Epidemiology, Key Laboratory of Public Health Safety, Ministry of Education, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 16:306-11. 2012..To understand the degree of recent transmission of tuberculosis (TB) and determine the risk factors associated with recent transmission stratified by W-Beijing genotype in rural China...
- Increased risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases in coke oven workers: interaction between occupational exposure and smokingY Hu
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, P R China
Thorax 61:290-5. 2006..The aim of this study was to explore the dose-response relationship between COE exposure and COPD and to assess the interaction with cigarette smoking...
- A major subgroup of Beijing family Mycobacterium tuberculosis is associated with multidrug resistance and increased transmissibilityY Hu
School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Epidemiol Infect 139:130-8. 2011..21·0%, OR 6·14, 95% CI 2·82-13·37) in comparison with other Beijing family isolates. Our data suggest that MIRU genotype 223325173533 of the Beijing family is associated with MDR and increased transmissibility...
- Acquisition of second-line drug resistance and extensive drug resistance during recent transmission of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in rural ChinaY Hu
Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, China Key Laboratory of Public Health Safety Fudan University, Ministry of Education, China
Clin Microbiol Infect 21:1093.e9-1093.e18. 2015..Primary transmission of SLD-resistant strains in the population highlights the importance of routine drug susceptibility testing and effective anti-tuberculosis regimens for drug-resistant TB. ..
- Role of casual contacts in the recent transmission of tuberculosis in settings with high disease burdenW Wang
Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, China Key Laboratory of Public Health Safety Ministry of Education, Shanghai, China
Clin Microbiol Infect 20:1140-5. 2014..The results underscore the role of casual contact or reactivation of latent TB as a driving factor maintaining the current endemicity in rural China, with high disease burdens of tuberculosis. ..
- [Prevalence and risk factors of latent tuberculosis infection in close contacts of tuberculosis patients among non-resident populations in Shanghai, China]Jiangjun Xu
Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Fudan University, the Key Laboratory on Public Health Safety Ministry of Education, Collaborative Innovation Center of Social Risks Governance in Health, Shanghai 200032, China
Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi 39:25-9. 2016..To investigate the prevalence of latent tuberculosis (TB) infection (LTBI), and to identify the risk factors in close contacts of pulmonary TB patients among non-resident population in Shanghai...
- Secular trends in the prevalence of general and abdominal obesity among Chinese adults, 1993-2009B Xi
Department of Maternal and Child Health Care, School of Public Health, Shandong University, Jinan, China
Obes Rev 13:287-96. 2012..The prevalence of overweight, general obesity and abdominal obesity among Chinese adults has increased greatly during the past 17 years...
- Genetic characterisation of drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in rural China: a population-based studyY Hu
Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 14:210-6. 2010..A population-based study was performed to characterise the genotype and phenotype of drug-resistant tuberculosis (TB) in the year 2004-2005 in two Chinese rural counties with different durations of DOTS implementation, Deqing and Guanyun...