- Rottlerin protected dopaminergic cell line from cytotoxicity of 6-hydroxydopamine by inhibiting PKCdelta phosphorylationYing Fan
Department of Geriatrics, Second Affiliated Hospital, Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150080, China
Neurosci Bull 25:187-95. 2009....
- [Phosphorylation of PKCdelta participates in the toxicity of 6-hydroxydopamine on dopaminergic neuroblastoma cell]Ying Fan
Geriatric Department, The Second Affiliated Hospital, Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150086, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 86:3173-6. 2006..To investigate the role of phosphorylation of protein kinase C (PKC) delta in the toxicity of 6-hydroxydopamine (6-OHDA) to the death of dopaminergic neurons...
- The Raf-1 inhibitor GW5074 and the ERK1/2 pathway inhibitor U0126 ameliorate PC12 cells apoptosis induced by 6-hydroxydopamineJing Li
Department of Geriatrics, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin, China
Pharmazie 67:718-24. 2012..Furthermore, 6-OHDA-induced PC12 cells apoptosis was suppressed by GW5074 and U0126. Our results suggest that GW5074 and U0126 act as neuroprotants against 6-OHDA toxicity in PC12 cells by modulating Raf-1/ERK1/2 signaling systems...
- Intima-media thickness of carotid artery is associated with insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance in elderly ChineseYi Na Zhang
Department of Geriatrics, The Second Affiliated Hospital, Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150086
Chin Med Sci J 20:10. 2005
- Mechanisms mediating the cardioprotective effects of rapamycin in ischaemia-reperfusion injuryYou Bin Liu
Harbin Medical University, China
Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 38:77-83. 2011..5. In conclusion, rapamycin mediates cardioprotection prior to ischaemia and after reperfusion. This protection may involve activation of the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathway...
- Human thioredoxin exerts cardioprotective effect and attenuates reperfusion injury in rats partially via inhibiting apoptosisXiao Wei Wu
Department of Geriatrics, Second Affiliated Hospital, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, Heilongjiang, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 121:819-26. 2008..This study was conducted to explore the protective role of human thioredoxin on myocardial ischemia and reperfusion injury and its potential mechanisms...
- S100B and ADMA in cerebral small vessel disease and cognitive dysfunctionQiang Gao
Department of Geriatrics, Second Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150086, China Key Laboratory of Myocardial Ischemia Mechanism and Treatment Ministry, Harbin 150086, China
J Neurol Sci 354:27-32. 2015....
- The role of oral glucose tolerance test in screening for diabetes mellitus in the elderly of Harbin, ChinaYan Qiao Zhang
Department of Geriatrics, Second Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150086, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 118:418-20. 2005
- Rapamycin protects heart from ischemia/reperfusion injury independent of autophagy by activating PI3 kinase-Akt pathway and mitochondria K(ATP) channelShu sen Yang
The Key Laboratories of Education Ministry for Myocardial Ischemia Mechanism and Treatment, Harbin Medical University, China
Pharmazie 65:760-5. 2010..The purpose of this study was to investigate potential roles of rapamycin, a macrocytic lactone produced by Streptomyces hygroscopicus, in myocardial ischemia/reperfusion (I/R) injury...