Chuan Sheng Zhao
Affiliation: China Medical University
- The effect of procyanidin on expression of STAT1 in type 2 diabetes mellitus SD rats with focal cerebral ischemiaCheng Guang Song
Department of Neurology, Benxi Central Hospital of China Medical University, Benxi, China
Neuro Endocrinol Lett 35:68-72. 2014..We then explored the protective mechanisms of PC in type 2 diabetes mellitus SD rats with focal cerebral ischemia, to provide theory evidence for its clinical application...
- Constraint-induced movement therapy overcomes the intrinsic axonal growth-inhibitory signals in stroke ratsShanshan Zhao
Department of Neurology, The First Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang, Liaoning, PR China
Stroke 44:1698-705. 2013..We hypothesized that CIMT could enhance axonal growth by overcoming the intrinsic growth-inhibitory signals, leading eventually to improved behavioral performance in stroke rats...
- Constraint-induced movement therapy enhanced neurogenesis and behavioral recovery after stroke in adult ratsChuansheng Zhao
Department of Neurology, The First Affiliated Hospital, China Medical University
Tohoku J Exp Med 218:301-8. 2009..CIMT treatment after stroke significantly improved behavioral performances and increased the SDF-1 protein levels in the cortex and dentate gyrus. In conclusion, CIMT treatment enhances neurogenesis and functional recovery after stroke...
- Hemichorea associated with nonketotic hyperglycemia in a femaleCheng Guang Song
Department of Neurology, The First Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang 110001, Liaoning, China
Neuro Endocrinol Lett 33:489-92. 2012..With good glycemic control, the clinical symptoms disappeared...
- [Study on the changes of the leptin receptor expression and neuronal damage following focal ischemia/reperfusion in rats]Ying Xue Nie
Department of Neurology, 1st Affiliated Hospital, China Medical University, China
Zhongguo Ying Yong Sheng Li Xue Za Zhi 21:433-6. 2005..To study the expression of leptin receptor (OB-R) and neuronal damage following focal ischemia/reperfusion in rats...
- Bumetanide promotes neural precursor cell regeneration and dendritic development in the hippocampal dentate gyrus in the chronic stage of cerebral ischemiaWang Shu Xu
Department of Neurology, First Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China Neuroinfection and Neuroimmunology Center, Department of Neurology, Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
Neural Regen Res 11:745-51. 2016..These findings suggest that bumetanide promoted neural precursor cell regeneration, dendritic development and the recovery of cognitive function, and protected brain tissue in the chronic stage of ischemia. ..