- [Significance of serum neuron-specific enolase before treatment in predicting brain metastases and prognosis of advanced non-small cell lung cancer]Yan Chen
Clinical Laboratory Department of Fujian Tumor Hospital, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350014, China Email
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 37:508-11. 2015..To explore the value of serum neuron-specific enolase (NSE) before treatment in predicting brain metastases and prognosis of advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- [Clinical and prognostic significance of preoperative serum CA153, CEA and TPS levels in patients with primary breast cancer]Yan Chen
Clinical Laboratory Department, Fujian Medical University Teaching Hospital, Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 33:842-6. 2011..To investigate the clinical and prognostic values of preoperative serum CA153, CEA and TPS levels in patients with primary breast cancer...
- Serum thymidine kinase 1 correlates to clinical stages and clinical reactions and monitors the outcome of therapy of 1,247 cancer patients in routine clinical settingsYan Chen
Laboratory of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Research, Fujian Cancer Hospital of Fujian Medical University Teaching Hospital, Fuzhou, Fujian 350014, China
Int J Clin Oncol 15:359-68. 2010..Thymidine kinase 1 in serum (STK1) has been found to be a reliable proliferation marker in clinical trials. In this study, we examined the significance of STK1 in routine clinical settings...
- [Clinical research of AFP variant with microcentrifugalcolumn method and crossed affinity immunoelectrophoresis autoradiography method]Yan Chen
Fujian Oncology Hospital, Fuzhou 350014, China
Zhonghua Shi Yan He Lin Chuang Bing Du Xue Za Zhi 22:379-81. 2008..To compare the clinical value of microcentrifugalcolumn method with crossed affinity immunoelectrophoresis autoradiography method for the measurement of alpha-fetoprotein variant (AFP-L3) in differentiation of benign and malignant liver...
- Long noncoding RNAs as auxiliary biomarkers for gastric cancer screening: A pooled analysis of individual studiesZhaolei Cui
Department of Clinical Laboratory, Fujian Provincial Key Laboratory of Tumor Biotherapy, Fujian Provincial Cancer Hospital, Teaching Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Oncotarget 7:25791-800. 2016..Long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs) are highlighted as novel cancer biomarkers with great promise. Herein, we focused on summarizing the overall diagnostic performance of lncRNAs for gastric cancer (GC)...
- [Serological characteristics of a hepatitis E outbreak]Chun rong Tan
Department of Clinical Laboratory, Beijing Railway General Hospital, Beijing 100038, China
Zhonghua Shi Yan He Lin Chuang Bing Du Xue Za Zhi 17:361-4. 2003..To look into the serological characteristics of a hepatitis E outbreak...
- Identification of tyrosine phosphoproteins in signaling pathway triggered TGF-a by using functional proteomics technologyLin Ruan
Key Laboratory of Cancer Proteomics of Chinese Ministry of Health, Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, 410008, Changsha, Hunan Province, China
Med Oncol 27:1407-14. 2010..These novel findings will provide new insights into the complex EGFR phosphorylation signaling and may have implications in molecular cancer therapy of NPC...
- Angiogenesis of renal cell carcinoma: perfusion CT findingsYan Chen
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Cancer Hospital and Institute, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China
Abdom Imaging 35:622-8. 2010..To observe the perfusion CT findings of renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and prospectively correlate perfusion CT parameters with tumor MVD and VEGF expression...
- Promotion proliferation effect of a polysaccharide from Aloe barbadensis Miller on human fibroblasts in vitroHong Yao
Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, College of Pharmacy, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350004, PR China
Int J Biol Macromol 45:152-6. 2009..It was found that the API could enhance proliferation of the human fibroblasts in vitro. The mechanisms of promotion proliferation were studied preliminarily...
- Effects of betulinic acid on proliferation and apoptosis in Jurkat cells and its in vitro mechanismZi Chen
Department of Hematology, Pu ai Hospital, Wuhan, 430033, China
J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 28:634-8. 2008..The anti-tumor effects of betulinic acid are related to the down-regulated expression of cyclin D3 and bcl-xl...
- [Mutational analysis of the cathepsin C gene in a family of Han nationality with Papillon-Lefevre syndrome]Xiaofeng Li
Department of Stomatology, the First Hospital of Lanzhou University, Lanzhou, Gansu 730000, P R China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi 25:502-5. 2008....
- [Clinical application of robotic tele-manipulation system in stereotactic surgery]Zeng Min Tian
Department of Neurosurgery, Navy General Hospital of People s Liberation Army, Beijing 100037, China
Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi 45:1679-81. 2007..To assess the clinical usefulness, accuracy, and safety of tele-manipulation for frameless stereotactic surgery using the CAS-R-5 robot system...
- [Serological antibodies comparison of a hepatitis E outbreak]Chun rong Tan
Department of Clinical Laboratory, Beijing Shi Ji Tan Hospital, Beijing, China
Zhonghua Shi Yan He Lin Chuang Bing Du Xue Za Zhi 19:35-8. 2005..To compare the serological characters of an outbreak of hepatitis E and evaluate sensitivity and specificity of anti-HEV E2-IgM...
- PAX1 and SOX1 methylation as an initial screening method for cervical cancer: a meta-analysis of individual studies in AsiansYan Chen
Department of Clinical Laboratory, Fujian Provincial Key Laboratory of Tumor Biotherapy, Fujian Provincial Cancer Hospital, Fujian Medical University Cancer Hospital, Fuzhou 350014, China
Ann Transl Med 4:365. 2016..Herein, we evaluated the diagnostic performance of paired boxed gene 1 (PAX1) and sex determining region Y-box 1 (SOX1) methylation for cervical cancer detection...
- Reduced expression of the WW domain-containing oxidoreductase in human hematopoietic malignanciesLingqing Luo
Department of Clinical Laboratory, Fujian Provincial Key Laboratory of Tumor Biotherapy, Fujian Provincial Cancer Hospital, Teaching Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, Fujian 350014, P R China
Oncol Lett 11:4083-4088. 2016..These findings suggest that WWOX may contribute to the occurrence and development of leukemia, and that it has potential to be a good biomarker or predictor for leukemia therapy...