Xian Min Bu
- Idiopathic desmoid-type fibromatosis of the pancreatic head: case report and literature reviewChangjun Jia
Department of General Surgery, Shengjing Hospital, China Medical University, 36 Sanhao Street, Shenyang 110004, China
World J Surg Oncol 12:103. 2014..Radical resection is recommended as first-line treatment for pancreatic DTF. Long-term follow-up studies are required to establish the prognosis of pancreatic DTF. ..
- Undifferentiated embryonal sarcoma of the liver in a middle-aged adult with systemic lupus erythematosusChangjun Jia
Department of General Surgery, Shengjing Hospital, China Medical University, Shenyang 110004 Liaoning Province, P R China
World J Surg Oncol 11:244. 2013..According to this case, UESL should be considered when SLE patients present with hepatic space-occupying lesions...
- Resection of a malignant paraganglioma located behind the retrohepatic segment of the inferior vena cavaChangjun Jia
Department of General Surgery, China Medical University, 110004 Shenyang, Liaoning Province, P, R, China
BMC Surg 13:49. 2013..Resection of a retrocaval paraganglioma is technically challenging due to limited tumor accessibility and proximity to the vena cava...
- Involvement of COX-2/PGE(2) Pathway in the Upregulation of MMP-9 Expression in Pancreatic CancerXianmin Bu
Department of General Surgery, Shengjing Hospital, China Medical University, Shenyang 110004, China
Gastroenterol Res Pract 2011:214269. 2011..Our findings demonstrated that COX-2 upregulates MMP-9 expression in pancreatic cancer, and PGE(2) may be involved in it...
- Continuous irrigation around pancreatic remnant decreases pancreatic fistula-related intraabdominal complications after distal pancreatectomyXianmin Bu
Department of General Surgery, Shengjing Hospital, China Medical University, 36 Sanhao Street Heping District, Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China, 110004
Langenbecks Arch Surg 398:1083-9. 2013..To evaluate whether the technique of irrigation around pancreatic remnant after distal pancreatectomy (DP) can reduce the incidence of postoperative pancreatic fistula (PF) and its related intraabdominal complications...
- Involvement of tumor necrosis factor-alpha in the upregulation of CXCR4 expression in gastric cancer induced by Helicobacter pyloriChenghai Zhao
Department of Pathophysiology, College of Basic Medical Science, China Medical University, Shenyang, China
BMC Cancer 10:419. 2010..With H. pylori being a potent inducer of TNF-alpha, whether TNF-alpha, a tumor promoter, is involved in the induction of CXCR4 expression by H. pylori was also under research in this study...
- Downregulation of SFRP5 expression and its inverse correlation with those of MMP-7 and MT1-MMP in gastric cancerChenghai Zhao
Department of Pathophysiology, China Medical University, Shenyang, PR China
BMC Cancer 9:224. 2009..The aim of this study is to determine the expression status of SFRP5 in gastric cancer and explore the correlation between both the expression of SFRP5 and that of these MMPs in this cancer...
- Primary mesenchymal chondrosarcoma of the pancreasXianmin Bu
Department of Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery, Shengjing Hospital, China Medical University, Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China
Ann R Coll Surg Engl 92:W10-2. 2010..The mass was completely excised, and the histopathological diagnosis was primary mesenchymal pancreatic chondrosarcoma. Tumour recurred at follow-up 52 months postoperatively...
- Is delayed gastric emptying so terrible after pylorus-preserving pancreaticoduodenectomy? Prevention and managementXian Min Bu
Department of Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery, 2nd Affiliated Hospital, China Medical University, 36 Sanhao Street, Heping District, Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 12:6382-5. 2006..To explore some operative techniques to prevent the occurrence of delayed gastric emptying (DGE) after pylorus-preserving pancreaticoduodenectomy (PPPD)...
- Hypermethylation and aberrant expression of Wnt antagonist secreted frizzled-related protein 1 in gastric cancerCheng Hai Zhao
Department of Pathophysiology, School of Basic Medicine, China Medical University, Shenyang 110001, Liaoning Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 13:2214-7. 2007..To identify the methylation of secreted frizzled-related protein 1 (SFRP1) in gastric cancer and to investigate the aberrant expression of SFRP1 and its correlation with the clinical pathological features of patients...
- Inhibition of proliferation, viability, migration and invasion of gastric cancer cells by Aurora-A deletionWei Wang
Department of Pathophysiology, China Medical University, Shenyang, China
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 12:2717-20. 2011..Collectively, our findings support Aurora-A as an oncogene in gastric cancer. Deletion of Aurora-A may have potential as a therapeutic method for gastric cancer...
- Hypermethylation and aberrant expression of secreted frizzled-related protein genes in pancreatic cancerXian Min Bu
Department of General Surgery, Shengjing Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang 110001, Liaoning Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 14:3421-4. 2008..To determine the methylation status and aberrant expression of some secreted frizzled-related protein (SFRP) genes in pancreatic cancer and explore their role in pancreatic carcinogenesis...