Affiliation: Beijing Normal University
- In silico study on multidrug resistance conferred by I223R/H275Y double mutant neuraminidaseHua Tan
College of Global Change and Earth System Science, Beijing Normal University, Beijing 100875, P R China
Mol Biosyst 9:2764-74. 2013..We expect these findings to provide significant insights into improving inhibitors for the multidrug-resistant neuraminidase of H1N1 influenza viruses. ..
- A computational model for compressed sensing RNAi cellular screeningHua Tan
Department of Radiology, The Methodist Hospital Research Institute, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Houston, TX 77030, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 13:337. 2012..The traditional RNAi screening scheme, in which one siRNA is designed to knockdown one specific mRNA target, needs a large library of siRNAs and turns out to be time-consuming and expensive...
- Genome-wide mutational spectra analysis reveals significant cancer-specific heterogeneityHua Tan
1 Center for Bioinformatics and Systems Biology, Department of Radiology, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston Salem 27157, USA 2 College of Global Change and Earth System Science, Beijing Normal University, Beijing 100875, China
Sci Rep 5:12566. 2015..Our findings have many ramifications in understanding the etiology of cancer and the underlying molecular mechanisms in particular cancers. ..
- Multi-scale agent-based brain cancer modeling and prediction of TKI treatment response: incorporating EGFR signaling pathway and angiogenesisXiaoqiang Sun
Department of Radiology, The Methodist Hospital Research Institute, Weil Cornell Medical College, Houston, TX 77030, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 13:218. 2012....
- A novel missense-mutation-related feature extraction scheme for 'driver' mutation identificationHua Tan
School of Mathematical Sciences, Beijing Normal University, Laboratory of Mathematics and Complex Systems, Ministry of Education, Beijing 100875, P R China
Bioinformatics 28:2948-55. 2012..However, the existing methods have multifaceted shortcomings, in the sense that they either adopt incomplete feature space or depend on protein structural databases which are usually far from integrated...