Y J Liu
Affiliation: Beijing University of Technology
- A new iterative algorithm to reconstruct the refractive indexY J Liu
Phys Med Biol 52:L5-13. 2007..Finally, we will show how the proposed algorithm may be applied to reconstruct the distribution of the refractive index of an epoxy cylinder containing small air bubbles of about 300 micro of diameter...
- Impact of competitive flow on hemodynamics in coronary surgery: numerical study of ITA-LAD modelJinli Ding
College of Life Science and Bioengineering, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing 100124, China
Comput Math Methods Med 2012:356187. 2012..The coronary bypass graft surgery was preferred to be carried out when the LAD stenosis was higher than 75%...
- Thermal characteristics of microwave ablation in the vicinity of an arterial bifurcationY J Liu
Center of Biomedical Engineering, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, PR China
Int J Hyperthermia 22:491-506. 2006..The objective of this research was to reveal the thermal characteristics of microwave ablations in the vicinity of an arterial bifurcation...
- Phantom experimental study on microwave ablation with a water-cooled antennaY Liu
Biomedical Engineering Centre, Beijing University of Technology, China
Int J Hyperthermia 23:381-6. 2007..The present results can be helpful in clinical ablation therapy practice and will be applicable to multiple applicators for surgical planning...
- Role of Ichthyophthirius multifiliis in the Infection of Aeromonas hydrophilaY J Liu
College of Veterinary Medicine, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing, 210095, China
J Vet Med B Infect Dis Vet Public Health 51:222-4. 2004..multifiliis might act as a portal of entry for A. hydrophila present in the water, thereby facilitating the invasion of bacteria. The ectoparasite might also serve as a vector and reservoir of pathogenic bacteria...
- Effects of dietary phospholipid level in cobia (Rachycentron canadum) larvae: growth, survival, plasma lipids and enzymes of lipid metabolismJ Niu
Nutrition Laboratory, Institute of Aquatic Economic Animals, School of Life Science, Sun Yat Sen University, 135 Xin Gang Xi Road, Guangzhou, 510275, PR China
Fish Physiol Biochem 34:9-17. 2008..The results suggested that PL could modify plasma lipoprotein metabolism and lipid profile, and that the optimal dietary PL level may well exceed 80 g kg(-1) for cobia larvae according to growth and survival...