P Ricci Arriola
Affiliation: Clinica Las Condes
- [Occult stress incontinence identified by preoperative urodynamic study in women with severe pelvic organ prolapse]P Ricci Arriola
Unidad de Uroginecología, Departamento de Ginecologia, Clinica Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
Actas Urol Esp 32:827-32. 2008....
- [Proximal urethra portion perforation during TVT-O in a patient with urethral deviation secondary to previous failed Burch surgery]Paolo Ricci Arriola
Unidad de Uroginecología y Cirugía Vaginal de Clínica Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
Actas Urol Esp 33:315-7. 2009..We believe that the urethral deviation caused by a technically deficient laparoscopic Burch was the reason for the urethral perforation during the TVT-O...
- Fitz-Hugh-Curtis syndrome: Three cases of incidental diagnosis during laparoscopyP Ricci
Endoscopic Surgery Program, Gynecological Unit, Department of Obstetric and Gynecology, Clinica Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
J Obstet Gynaecol 28:352-4. 2008
- Laparoscopic McCall culdoplastyPaolo Ricci
Gynecological Unit, Department of Obstetric and Gynecology, Clinica Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
J Minim Invasive Gynecol 14:397-8. 2007
- [Prolift system in the correction of female genital prolapse]V Solà Dalenz
Unidad de Uroginecología y Cirugía Vaginal de Clínica Las Condes, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
Actas Urol Esp 31:850-7. 2007..To review the security and effectiveness of female genital prolapse using the new Prolift system...
- [Stress urinary incontinence surgical correction with third generation sub-mid-urethra sling: TVT-secur]V Solà Dalenz
Unidad de Uroginecología y Cirugía Vaginal, Clinica Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
Actas Urol Esp 32:522-9. 2008..To review our initial experience with the new system TVT-Secur for the stress urinary incontinence. To evaluate the feasibility, efficacy and main advantages of the surgical correction with the new device...
- [Tension free monofilament polypropylene mesh in cystocele and rectocele concomitant repair]V Solà Dalenz
Unidad de Uroginecología y Cirugía Vaginal, Departamento de Ginecologia y Obstetricia, Clinica Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
Actas Urol Esp 29:977-80. 2005..We presented our experience in the concomitant correction of cystocele and rectocele with polypropylene monofilament mesh (Gynemesh PS), with transvaginal free tension technique...
- Late postoperative urinary stress incontinence after a laparoscopic-assisted Vecchietti procedure for neovagina creation in a patient with Rokitansky syndrome: successful treatment with the TVT-O techniqueMarcelo Bianchi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Clinica Las Condes, Las Condes, Chile
J Minim Invasive Gynecol 14:116-8. 2007..A second surgery consistent with the transobturator tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) system with nonelastic polypropylene suburethral TVT allowed full correction of the urinary symptoms...
- Successful third consecutive TVT in a patient with two previous TVT failuresVicente Sola
The Urogynecology and Vaginal Surgery Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Clinica Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
J Obstet Gynaecol Can 29:903-5. 2007..During 10 years of use, the transvaginal tape (TVT) technique has proved highly effective for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence. There is limited published information about experience with repeated TVT placements...
- Sarcoma risk and dioxin emissions from incinerators and industrial plants: a population-based case-control study (Italy)Paola Zambon
Veneto Region, Assessorato alle Politiche Sanitarie, Istituto Oncologico Veneto, I R C C S Veneto Tumour Registry, Padova, Italy
Environ Health 6:19. 2007..The study population lives in a part of the Province of Venice (Italy), where a population-based cancer registry (Veneto Tumour Registry--RTV) has been active since 1987...
- Comment on Pauls: "Nip, tuck and rejuvenate: the latest frontier for the gynecologic surgeon"Jack Pardo
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 19:889-90; author reply 891. 2008
- TVT versus TVT-O for minimally invasive surgical correction of stress urinary incontinenceVicente Sola
Urogynecology Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Las Condes Clinic, Santiago, Chile
Int Braz J Urol 33:246-52; discussion 253. 2007..The present work describes our experience in surgical correction of stress urinary incontinence, comparing both the TVT and the TVT-O techniques...