You Ta Chuang
Affiliation: York University
- Learning from preventable adverse events in health care organizations: development of a multilevel model of learning and propositionsYou Ta Chuang
School of Administrative Studies, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Health Care Manage Rev 32:330-40. 2007..However, health services researchers note that there is a dearth of research on learning from failure in health care and, in industry, a limited capacity to learn from incidents and failure...
- The relationship between organizational leadership for safety and learning from patient safety eventsLiane R Ginsburg
School of Health Policy and Management, Faculty of Health, HNES Bldg, 413, York University, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, ON M3J 1P3, Canada
Health Serv Res 45:607-32. 2010..To examine the relationship between organizational leadership for patient safety and five types of learning from patient safety events (PSEs)...
- Categorizing errors and adverse events for learning: a provider perspectiveLiane R Ginsburg
School of Health Policy and Management, Faculty of Health at York University
Healthc Q 12:154-60. 2009....
- Patient safety climate (PSC) perceptions of frontline staff in acute care hospitals: Examining the role of ease of reporting, unit norms of openness, and participative leadershipShahram Zaheer
Shahram Zaheer, MSc, is a PhD Candidate, School of Health Policy and Management, York University, Canada Liane Ginsburg, PhD, is Associate Professor, School of Health Policy and Management, York University, Canada E mail You Ta Chuang, PhD, is Associate Professor, School of Administrative Studies, York University, Canada Sherry L Grace, PhD, is Associate Professor, School of Kinesiology and Health Science, York University, Canada
Health Care Manage Rev 40:13-23. 2015..However, empirical research on patient safety and patient safety climate in medical settings still lags far behind the theoretical literature on these topics...
- Development of a measure of patient safety event learning responsesLiane R Ginsburg
School of Health Policy and Management, Faculty of Health, York University, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario
Health Serv Res 44:2123-47. 2009..To define patient safety event (PSE) learning response and to provide preliminary validation of a measure of PSE learning response...