Eluen Ann Yeh
- Detection of coronavirus in the central nervous system of a child with acute disseminated encephalomyelitisE Ann Yeh
Department of Neurology, State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, New York, USA
Pediatrics 113:e73-6. 2004..This case report provides additional support for the hypothesis that coronavirus may be an important etiologic factor in the pathogenesis of demyelinating disease in humans...
- Multiple sclerosis therapies in pediatric patients with refractory multiple sclerosisE Ann Yeh
Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis and Demyelinating Disorders Center of the Jacobs Neurological Institute, Women and Children s Hospital of Buffalo, NY 14222, USA
Arch Neurol 68:437-44. 2011..Little is known about pediatric patients with MS who experience refractory disease while receiving first-line DMTs...
- Disease progression in pediatric multiple sclerosis: disparities between physical and neurocognitive outcomesEluen Ann Yeh
Pediatric MS and Demyelinating Disorders Center of the Jacobs Neurological Institute, Women and Children s Hospital of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14222, USA
Expert Rev Neurother 11:433-40. 2011..This article will explore this paradox, taking into account studies that have focused on neuroimaging, cognition and outcomes in pediatric MS...
- Clinical correlates of chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency in multiple sclerosisBianca Weinstock-Guttman
Department of Neurology, State University of New York, Buffalo, NY, USA
BMC Neurol 12:26. 2012..healthy controls (HC) (56.1% vs. 22.7%, p < 0.001).The objective was to evaluate the clinical correlates of venous anomalies indicative of CCSVI in patients with MS...
- Cerebellar mutism in pediatric acute disseminated encephalomyelitisJoy B Parrish
Department of Neurology, State University of New York at Buffalo, and Jacobs Neurological Institute, Buffalo General Hospital, Buffalo, New York 14203, USA
Pediatr Neurol 42:259-66. 2010..Widespread cerebellar involvement in acute disseminated encephalomyelitis may result in cerebellar mutism, in addition to persistent neurocognitive and behavioral problems...