Robert F Woollard
Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Accreditation in a sub Saharan medical school: a case study at Makerere UniversityMoses Galukande
Department of Surgery, College of Health Sciences, Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
BMC Med Educ 13:73. 2013..This analysis paper highlights the process of standard defining for Medical Education in a typically low resourced sub Saharan medial school environment...
- General Practitioners' responses to global climate change - lessons from clinical experience and the clinical methodGrant Blashki
Nossal Institute for Global Health and The Melbourne Sustainable Society Institute, The University of Melbourne, 161 Barry St, Carlton, Melbourne, 3010, Australia
Asia Pac Fam Med 11:6. 2012..abstract:..
- Caring for a common future: medical schools' social accountabilityRobert F Woollard
Department of Family Practice, University of British Columbia, Canada
Med Educ 40:301-13. 2006..Other papers in this series add further practical insights into the central role that medical educators must play if we are to fulfil the responsibilities we carry with the privilege of our profession...
- Seeking impact of medical schools on health: meeting the challenges of social accountabilityBob Woollard
Department of Family Practice, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Med Educ 46:21-7. 2012..The acquisition of sums of knowledge and mastery of sophisticated technologies by medical graduates is insufficient for their responsibilities to recognise and adapt to people's evolving needs...
- Continuing medical education in the 21st centuryRobert F Woollard
BMJ 337:a119. 2008