Douglass C Vines
Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Evaluation of mouse tail-vein injections both qualitatively and quantitatively on small-animal PET tail scansDouglass C Vines
Radiation Medicine Program, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Nucl Med Technol 39:264-70. 2011..The purpose of this study was to evaluate and compare the quality of 50 consecutive intravenous injections into mouse tail veins using both quantitative and qualitative methods...
- Positron-emission tomography imaging of the TSPO with [(18)F]FEPPA in a preclinical breast cancer modelNeil Vasdev
PET Centre, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 28:254-9. 2013....
- 18F-FDG small-animal PET/CT differentiates trastuzumab-responsive from unresponsive human breast cancer xenografts in athymic miceKristin McLarty
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Nucl Med 50:1848-56. 2009....
- Molecular alterations in the hippocampus after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhageSang Myung Han
Division of Neurosurgery, St Michael s Hospital, Labatt Family Centre of Excellence in Brain Injury and Trauma Research, Keenan Research Centre of the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St Michael s Hospital, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 34:108-17. 2014..The results suggest that the etiology of loss of LTP after SAH is not cerebral ischemia but may be mediated by effects of subarachnoid blood such as oxidative stress and inflammation. ..
- Quantification of local tumor response to fractionated radiation therapy for non-Hodgkin lymphoma using weekly 18F-FDG PET/CT imagingHarald Keller
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 76:850-8. 2010....