Affiliation: University of Western Ontario
- Latent lymphocytic enterocolitis associated with celiac disease manifesting after resection for colon cancer: case report and review of the literatureVikram Tangri
Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, The University of Western Ontario, London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario, Canada
Can J Gastroenterol 22:771-3. 2008..Pathological review of his initial resection specimen demonstrated lymphocytic enterocolitis, indicating a five-year latency in the presentation of this disease...
- Microscopic colitis: an updateVikram Tangri
Department of Medicine, The University of Western Ontario, Canada
J Clin Gastroenterol 43:293-6. 2009..Recently there has been more research on the pathophysiology of MC, and studies on treatment have demonstrated budesonide to be most effective, although other treatments also hold promise...
- Quality of Internet-based information on gastrointestinal diseasesVikram Tangri
Department of Medicine, The University of Western Ontario and London Health Sciences Center, London, Ontario
Can J Gastroenterol 25:93-6. 2011..The Internet is becoming an increasingly common source of health information for patients...
- Use of budesonide in the treatment of microscopic colitisVikram Tangri
Department of Medicine, The University of Western Ontario and London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario, Canada
Saudi J Gastroenterol 16:236-8. 2010..This drug improves quality of life in patients while causing few mild adverse events. Budesonide is an effective treatment of microscopic colitis that is safe and well tolerated...
- Use of internet resources by patients awaiting gastroenterology consultationAnouar Teriaky
Department of Gastroenterology, Western University and London Health Sciences Centre, Faculty of Medicine, London, Canada
Turk J Gastroenterol 26:49-52. 2015..The purpose of this study is to understand how outpatients awaiting initial gastroenterology consultation seek medical information on the Internet and how wait times affect Internet usage...