Affiliation: University of Toronto
- The functional neuroanatomy of autobiographical memory: a meta-analysisEva Svoboda
Rotman Research Institute, Baycrest, 3560 Bathurst Street, Toronto, Ontario M6A 2E1, Canada
Neuropsychologia 44:2189-208. 2006..Finally, emotional events produced a shift in lateralization of the AM network with activation observed in emotion-centered regions and deactivation (or lack of activation) observed in regions associated with cognitive processes...
- Behavioral and functional neuroanatomical correlates of anterograde autobiographical memory in isolated retrograde amnesic patient M.LBrian Levine
Rotman Research Institute, Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care, University of Toronto, 3560 Bathurst Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Neuropsychologia 47:2188-96. 2009..L.'s impoverished recollection of autobiographical material and reduced activation in midline sectors of the autobiographical memory network that support the autonoetic, first-person element of episodic memory...
- The effects of rehearsal on the functional neuroanatomy of episodic autobiographical and semantic remembering: a functional magnetic resonance imaging studyEva Svoboda
Rotman Research Institute, Baycrest, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6A 2E1
J Neurosci 29:3073-82. 2009..These findings support the multiple trace theory, which predicts that the hippocampus is engaged in the retrieval of rich episodic recollection regardless of repeated reactivation such as that occurring with the passage of time...
- PDA and smartphone use by individuals with moderate-to-severe memory impairment: application of a theory-driven training programmeEva Svoboda
Baycrest Neuropsychology and Cognitive Health Program, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Neuropsychol Rehabil 22:408-27. 2012..Moreover the findings confirm that the gap between individuals with memory impairment and potent emerging technology can be closed by the application of a systematic theory-driven training programme...
- Long-term maintenance of smartphone and PDA use in individuals with moderate to severe memory impairmentEva Svoboda
a Baycrest Health Sciences, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Health Program, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Neuropsychol Rehabil 25:353-73. 2015....
- A case study of topographical disorientation: behavioural intervention for achieving independent navigationJosée Rivest
a Neuropsychology and Cognitive Health Program, Baycrest, Toronto, ON, Canada
Neuropsychol Rehabil . 2016..As a consequence of intervention LH gained greater independence and quality of life...
- Aging and autobiographical memory: dissociating episodic from semantic retrievalBrian Levine
Rotman Research Institute, Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Psychol Aging 17:677-89. 2002..This pattern persisted after additional structured probing for contextual details. The Autobiographical Interview is a useful instrument for quantifying episodic and semantic contributions to personal remote memory...
- A theory-driven training programme in the use of emerging commercial technology: Application to an adolescent with severe memory impairmentEva Svoboda
Cognitive and Behavioural Health Program, Baycrest, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Neuropsychol Rehabil 20:562-86. 2010..The findings also suggest that the gap between individuals with severe memory impairment and potent emerging technology can be closed by provision of a theory-driven structured training programme...
- Diazepam-induced prospective memory impairment and its relation to retrospective memory, attention, and arousalJill B Rich
Department of Psychology, York University, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3J 1P3
Hum Psychopharmacol 21:101-8. 2006....