Affiliation: University of Western Ontario
- Epidemiologic approaches to infection and immunity: the case of reactive arthritisSherry Rohekar
Department of Rheumatology, St Joseph s Healthcare, London, Ontario, Canada
Curr Opin Rheumatol 21:386-90. 2009..We will first examine the current state of knowledge of ReA epidemiology and follow it with a discussion of the epidemiologic challenges that ReA studies face...
- Assessment of work disability in seronegative spondyloarthritisS Rohekar
St Joseph s Health Care, Department of Rheumatology, London, Ontario, Canada
Clin Exp Rheumatol 28:35-40. 2010..We determined the prevalence of WD (not working due to illness) and limitations in work productivity in AS using surveys, including the Work Limitations Questionnaire (WLQ)...
- Symptomatic acute reactive arthritis after an outbreak of salmonellaSherry Rohekar
Toronto Western Hospital, University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol 35:1599-602. 2008..Salmonella is a known trigger of reactive arthritis (ReA). We describe the population affected by the Salmonella outbreak in terms of clinical presentation of self-reported arthritic symptoms and HLA-B27 genotyping...
- Assessment of work limitations and disability in systemic vasculitisLillian J Barra
Department of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, Western University, London, ON, Canada
Clin Exp Rheumatol 34:S111-4. 2016..The objective of this study was to assess work limitations in SV...
- The Spondyloarthritis Research Consortium of Canada registry for spondyloarthritisDafna D Gladman
Toronto Western Research Institute, Toronto Western Hospital, University Health Network, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol 38:1343-8. 2011..This article describes the SPARCC database and outlines difficulties and possible solutions for maintaining such a database...
- Prevalence of malignancy in psoriatic arthritisSherry Rohekar
University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Arthritis Rheum 58:82-7. 2008..To determine the prevalence and types of malignancy in a large cohort of patients with psoriatic arthritis (PsA), and to compare this rate with that in the general population...
- Toll-like receptor 2 variants are associated with acute reactive arthritisFlorence W L Tsui
Toronto Western Research Institute, University Health Network, and University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Arthritis Rheum 58:3436-8. 2008..The objective of this study was to identify genetic variants that might predispose infected individuals to develop articular and/or extraarticular sequelae after Salmonella enteritidis infection...