Affiliation: University of Saskatchewan
- Fetal heart rate monitoring during nocturnal polysomnographyJ Reid
Division of Respiratory Medicine, Hospital Drive, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol 38:123-5. 2011..To evaluate the success rate of adding continuous electronic fetal heart rate monitoring (EFM) during full night polysomnography (PSG), in women with both gestational hypertension (GH) with uncomplicated singleton pregnancies...
- Can gestational hypertension be modified by treating nocturnal airflow limitation?John Reid
University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK Canada
J Clin Sleep Med 9:311-7. 2013..We assessed whether the application SDB treatment could improve blood pressure in women with GH...
- Sleep disordered breathing and gestational hypertension: postpartum follow-up studyJohn Reid
Division of Respiratory Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK Canada
Sleep 36:717-721B. 2013..Recent research has suggested that women with GH may have an increased rate of SDB during pregnancy, but it is not known if this higher rate of SDB persists into the postpartum state...
- Pregnant women with gestational hypertension may have a high frequency of sleep disordered breathingJohn Reid
University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Sleep 34:1033-8. 2011..Using laboratory-based polysomnography, we evaluated for the frequency of SDB in women with gestational hypertension compared to healthy women with uncomplicated pregnancies...
- Comparison of polysomnographic and portable home monitoring assessments of obstructive sleep apnea in Saskatchewan womenJ A Gjevre
Division of Respiratory, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Can Respir J 18:271-4. 2011..To compare a commercially available, level III in-home diagnostic sleep test (Embletta, Embletta USA) and in-laboratory polysomnography (PSG) in women with suspected obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)...