Affiliation: University of Calgary
- Negative symptoms in individuals at clinical high risk of psychosisDanijela Piskulic
Department of Psychiatry, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Psychiatry Res 196:220-4. 2012..Thus, early and persistent negative symptoms may represent a vulnerability for risk of developing psychosis...
- Using the global functioning social and role scales in a first-episode sampleDanijela Piskulic
Department of Psychiatry, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada
Early Interv Psychiatry 5:219-23. 2011..The purpose of this study was to determine if these measures would be useful in a first episode population...
- Affect recognition in people at clinical high risk of psychosisJean Addington
Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Calgary, Calgary AB, Canada
Schizophr Res 140:87-92. 2012..While poorer affect recognition may be associated with vulnerability for psychosis, the current results suggest that it may not be a marker of developing a psychotic illness...
- Pilot study of cognitive remediation therapy on cognition in young people at clinical high risk of psychosisDanijela Piskulic
Hotchkiss Brain Institute, Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada Orygen, The National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Electronic address
Psychiatry Res 225:93-8. 2015..There were trends towards improvement and no trends of decline in the two groups. While CRT may be valuable for individuals at CHR, the type of intervention employed needs to be carefully considered. ..
- Social cognition and negative symptoms in psychosisDanijela Piskulic
Department of Psychiatry, Hotchkiss Brain Institute, University of Calgary, Calgary AB, Canada
Psychiatry Res 188:283-5. 2011....