Affiliation: University of Victoria
- The risks and benefits of snow sports for people with disabilities: a review of the literatureGabriella Nasuti
School of Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education, University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Int J Rehabil Res 33:193-8. 2010....
- Evidence-informed recommendations for constructing and disseminating messages supplementing the new Canadian Physical Activity GuidelinesAmy E Latimer-Cheung
School of Kinesiology and Health Studies, Queen s University, 28 Division St, Kingston, ON, K7L 3N6, Canada
BMC Public Health 13:419. 2013....
- Affective judgment and physical activity in youth: review and meta-analysesGabriella Nasuti
Behavioral Medicine Laboratory, School of Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada
Ann Behav Med 45:357-76. 2013..A recent meta-analysis on affective judgment and physical activity in adults yielded a medium effect-sized relationship. Despite narrative reviews and topic interest, a meta-analysis in youth has not yet been conducted...
- Action control of exercise behavior: evaluation of social cognition, cross-behavioral regulation, and automaticityRyan E Rhodes
Behavioral Medicine Laboratory, School of Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC V8W 3N4, Canada
Behav Med 38:121-8. 2012..The results demonstrate that automaticity and cross-behavioral regulation, constructs not typically used in intention-based theories, predict intention-behavior discordance...
- Trends and changes in research on the psychology of physical activity across 20 years: a quantitative analysis of 10 journalsRyan E Rhodes
Behavioural Medicine Laboratory, Faculty of Education, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada
Prev Med 53:17-23. 2011..To investigate content of the psychology of physical activity research over the past 20 years...
- The Six-Minute Walk Test for adults with intellectual disability: a study of validity and reliabilityGabriella Nasuti
School of Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education, University of Victoria, BC, Canada
J Intellect Dev Disabil 38:31-8. 2013..The aim of this study was to determine the test-retest reliability of a modified-6MWT as well as concurrent validity of walk distance with peak oxygen uptake (VO₂ peak)...