Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Quality of pharmaceutical industry press releases based on original researchBindee Kuriya
Department of Rheumatology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
PLoS ONE 3:e2828. 2008..Therefore, we sought to systematically examine pharmaceutical company press releases about original research for measures of quality...
- Remission in early rheumatoid arthritis -- a comparison of new ACR/EULAR remission criteria to established criteriaBindee Kuriya
Division of Rheumatology, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol 39:1155-8. 2012..To describe the frequency of remission in an early rheumatoid arthritis (ERA) cohort...
- Trends in Excess Mortality Among Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis in Ontario, CanadaJessica Widdifield
Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, Toronto, Ontario, and McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 67:1047-53. 2015..To evaluate excess mortality over time, comparing rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients with the general population...
- Earlier Time to Remission Predicts Sustained Clinical Remission in Early Rheumatoid Arthritis - Results from the Canadian Early Arthritis Cohort (CATCH)Bindee Kuriya
From the Rheumatology Department, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke Rheumatic Disease Unit, Institut de Rhumatologie, Montreal, Quebec Arthritis Centre, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba Rheumatology Department, St Joseph s Health Care, Western University, London Southlake Regional Health Centre, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada Hospital for Special Surgery, Cornell University, New York, New York, USA B Kuriya, MD, MS, FRCPC J Xiong, MSc, PhD, Rheumatology Department, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto G Boire, MD, MSc, FRCPC, Université de Sherbrooke B Haraoui, MD, FRCPC, Rheumatic Disease Unit, Institut de Rhumatologie C Hitchon, MD, MSc, FRCPC, Arthritis Centre
J Rheumatol 41:2161-6. 2014..Predictive factors of sustained remission in ERA are unknown. We hypothesized that a short time to remission is an important predictor of sustained clinical remission...
- The epidemiology of rheumatoid arthritis in Ontario, CanadaJessica Widdifield
University of Toronto and Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Arthritis Rheumatol 66:786-93. 2014..We undertook this study to describe the epidemiology of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) over the past 15 years...
- Can tumor necrosis factor inhibitors be safely used in pregnancy?Yaser M Ali
Department of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol 37:9-17. 2010....
- Diagnostic and prognostic value of history-taking and physical examination in undifferentiated peripheral inflammatory arthritis: a systematic reviewBindee Kuriya
Division of Rheumatology, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol Suppl 87:10-4. 2011..To review the diagnostic and prognostic value of history/physical examination among patients with undifferentiated peripheral inflammatory arthritis (UPIA)...