Affiliation: University of Western Ontario
- Celecoxib in human milk: a case reportDavid C Knoppert
Department of Pharmacy, St Joseph s Hospital, Department of Paediatrics, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Pharmacotherapy 23:97-100. 2003..0-6.5 hours. This initial report, which should be substantiated and expanded, provides information that can help counsel parents about breastfeeding and celecoxib...
- Paroxetine toxicity in a newborn after in utero exposure: clinical symptoms correlate with serum levelsDavid C Knoppert
Department of Pharmacy, St Joseph s Hospital, London, ON, Canada
Ther Drug Monit 28:5-7. 2006..This case supports the notion of serotonin toxicity and is believed to be the first report that substantiates clinical symptoms with serum levels of the offending SSRI...
- The infancy of an international pediatric pharmacy networkDavid Knoppert
Department of Pharmacy, Children s Health Research Institute, St Joseph s Hospital, London, Ontario, Canada
Paediatr Drugs 10:71-3. 2008
- Pediatric formulations: international issues and potential solutionsDavid C Knoppert
Department of Pharmacy, St Joseph s Hospital, Ontario, Canada
Paediatr Drugs 11:55-6. 2009..Professional organizations, industry, and government from the international arena have the resources to address this and need to work together to create solutions...
- The infancy of an international paediatric pharmacy networkDavid Knoppert
Children s Health Research Institute, Department of Pharmacy, St Joseph s Hospital, London, Ontario, Canada
J Pediatr Pharmacol Ther 13:51-4. 2008..Recently the foundation for the establishment of an International Network of Paediatric Pharmacists has been laid. This paper describes that network...