Affiliation: University of Ottawa
- The Canadian interprofessional patient safety competencies: their role in health-care professionals' educationJudy King
Physiotherapy Program, School of Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
J Patient Saf 8:30-5. 2012..As a result of these findings, the Canadian Patient Safety Institute was established in 2003 with a mandate to ensure the safety of health care in Canada...
- Patient educational needs of patients undergoing surgery for lung cancerJudy King
Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Physiotherapy, University of Ottawa, 451 Smyth Road, Ottawa, ON, K1N 6 N5, Canada
J Cancer Educ 29:802-7. 2014..Overall, patients expressed satisfaction with the information they received; they felt prepared for their surgery but not for postoperative pain control. ..
- A model of the process of transformation in primary care for people living with chronic illnessesClaire Jehanne Dubouloz
Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Ottawa, Interprofessional University Clinic, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Chronic Illn 6:282-93. 2010..The objective of the research was to construct a conceptual framework that explains the process of personal transformation within a primary care context for people living with chronic illnesses...
- Enhancing research use through online action researchMary Egan Helene
School of Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Ottawa, ON
Can J Occup Ther 71:230-7. 2004..Many health professionals, including occupational therapists, have difficulty utilizing research findings in daily practice...
- Development of a framework for reporting health service models for managing rheumatoid arthritisSiobhan O'Donnell
Clinical Epidemiology Program, Ottawa Health Research Institute, Ottawa, Canada
Clin Rheumatol 29:151-65. 2010..Future work includes the validation of the framework with national and international stakeholders such as clinicians, health care administrators, and health services researchers...