Affiliation: University of Toronto
- The zinc finger domain of Wilms' tumor 1 suppressor gene (WT1) behaves as a dominant negative, leading to abrogation of WT1 oncogenic potential in breast cancer cellsYouqi Han
Department of Cellular and Molecular Biology, Ontario Cancer Institute, University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2M9, Canada
Breast Cancer Res 9:R43. 2007..In the studies presented here we have explored the potential for the zinc finger domain (ZF) of WT1 to also have dominant-negative effects, and thus further our understanding of this protein...
- Intravascular lymphoma presenting with bone marrow involvement and leukemic phaseHaytham Khoury
Leukemia BMT Program of British Columbia, Vancouver General Hospital and Health Sciences Center, Vancouver, Canada
Leuk Lymphoma 44:1043-7. 2003..CD5 expression has been increasingly reported in this disease. The actual frequency and the significance of this expression are still to be defined...
- Acute myelogenous leukemia with t(8;21)--identification of a specific immunophenotypeHaytham Khoury
Leukemia BMT Program of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Leuk Lymphoma 44:1713-8. 2003....
- Correlation between karyotype and quantitative immunophenotype in acute myelogenous leukemia with t(8;21)Haytham Khoury
Department of Cellular and Molecular Biology, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Mod Pathol 17:1211-6. 2004..1 x 10(3)) had a sensitivity, specificity and positive predictive value of 100%. These aberrant phenotypic patterns might help identify patients with t(8;21) at diagnosis and could be useful in minimal residual disease monitoring...
- Multicolor karyotyping and clinicopathological analysis of three intravascular lymphoma casesHaytham Khoury
Leukemia BMT Program of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Mod Pathol 16:716-24. 2003....
- An upstream insulator regulates DLK1 imprinting in AMLHaytham Khoury
Department of Medical Oncology and Hematology, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Canada
Blood 115:2260-3. 2010..Taken together, our data indicate that an insulator located 18 kb upstream of DLK1 plays an important role in regulating DLK1 imprinting...
- Disseminated fusariosis in a patient with acute leukaemiaHaytham Khoury
Leukaemia BMT Program of British Columbia, Vancouver Hospital and Health Sciences Center, University of British Columbia, Canada
Br J Haematol 120:1. 2003