A G Ivanov
Affiliation: University of Western Ontario
- Photoinhibition of photosystem I in a pea mutant with altered LHCII organizationA G Ivanov
Department of Biology and the Biotron Centre for Experimental Climate Change Research, University of Western Ontario, 1151 Richmond Street, N, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, Canada Electronic address
J Photochem Photobiol B 152:335-46. 2015..The role of chloroplast thylakoid organization on the stability of the PSI complex and its susceptibility to high light stress is discussed. ..
- Genetic decrease in fatty acid unsaturation of phosphatidylglycerol increased photoinhibition of photosystem I at low temperature in tobacco leavesA G Ivanov
Department of Biology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Biochim Biophys Acta 1817:1374-9. 2012..This article is part of a Special Issue entitled: Photosynthesis Research for Sustainability: from Natural to Artificial...
- Implications of alternative electron sinks in increased resistance of PSII and PSI photochemistry to high light stress in cold-acclimated Arabidopsis thalianaA G Ivanov
Department of Biology, Western University, 1151 Richmond Street N, London, ON, N6A 5B7, Canada
Photosynth Res 113:191-206. 2012..The possible involvement of alternative electron transport pathways in inducing greater resistance of both PSII and PSI to high light stress in CA plants is discussed...
- Cold acclimation of Arabidopsis thaliana results in incomplete recovery of photosynthetic capacity, associated with an increased reduction of the chloroplast stromaL V Savitch
Department of Plant Sciences, The University of Western Ontario, London, Canada
Planta 214:295-303. 2001..We suggest that the photosynthetic capacity during cold stress as well as cold acclimation is altered by limitations at the level of consumption of reducing power in carbon metabolism...
- Acclimation to temperature and irradiance modulates PSII charge recombinationA G Ivanov
Department of Biology and The Biotron, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada N6A 5B7
FEBS Lett 580:2797-802. 2006..This is discussed in terms of photoprotection through non-radiative charge recombination...
- Restricted capacity for PSI-dependent cyclic electron flow in ΔpetE mutant compromises the ability for acclimation to iron stress in Synechococcus sp. PCC 7942 cellsA G Ivanov
Department of Biology, University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada
Biochim Biophys Acta 1817:1277-84. 2012..This article is part of a Special Issue entitled: Photosynthesis Research for Sustainability: from Natural to Artificial...
- Photosynthetic acclimation of the filamentous cyanobacterium, Plectonema boryanum UTEX 485, to temperature and lightE Miskiewicz
Department of Plant Sciences, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada
Plant Cell Physiol 41:767-75. 2000..The possible role of redox sensing/signalling for photosynthetic acclimation of cyanobacteria to either temperature or irradiance is discussed...
- ClpB in a cyanobacterium: predicted structure, phylogenetic relationships, and regulation by light and temperatureM Celerin
Department of Plant Sciences, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5B7
J Bacteriol 180:5173-82. 1998..Finally, we analyzed ClpA, ClpB, and ClpC sequences from 27 organisms in order to predict phylogenetic relationships among the homologs. We have used this information, along with an identity alignment, to redefine the Clp subfamilies...
- The lack of LHCII proteins modulates excitation energy partitioning and PSII charge recombination in Chlorina F2 mutant of barleyA G Ivanov
Department of Biology and The Biotron, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario Canada N6A 5B7
Physiol Mol Biol Plants 14:205-15. 2008....