Osman S Ipsiroglu
Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Transcultural pediatrics: compliance and outcome of phenylketonuria patients from families with an immigration backgroundOsman S Ipsiroglu
Universitätsklinik für Kinder und Jugendheilkunde, Medizinische Universität Wien, Allgemeines Krankenhaus, Vienna, Austria
Wien Klin Wochenschr 117:541-7. 2005..From the viewpoint of legislation, providing medical information is duty of the hospital and the use of translator is mandatory with patients from foreign countries and with foreign languages...
- "Emplotted Narratives" and Structured "Behavioral Observations" Supporting the Diagnosis of Willis-Ekbom Disease/Restless Legs Syndrome in Children with Neurodevelopmental ConditionsOsman S Ipsiroglu
Sleep Wake Behaviour Clinic and Research Lab, Division of Developmental Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, BC Children s Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
CNS Neurosci Ther 22:894-905. 2016..In light of this, we aim to develop a protocol for behavioral observations supporting the diagnosis of WED/RLS...
- "They silently live in terror…" why sleep problems and night-time related quality-of-life are missed in children with a fetal alcohol spectrum disorderOsman S Ipsiroglu
Sleep Research Group, Division of Developmental Paediatrics, Department of Paediatrics, British Columbia Children s Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Soc Sci Med 79:76-83. 2013....
- Cultural aspects in the management of inborn errors of metabolismSylvia Stockler
Division of Biochemical Diseases, Department of Pediatrics, British Columbia Children s Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
J Inherit Metab Dis 35:1147-52. 2012....
- Sleep hygiene for children with neurodevelopmental disabilitiesJames E Jan
Child and Family Research Institute, University of British Columbia and BC Children s Hospital, 4500 Oak St, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6H 3N1
Pediatrics 122:1343-50. 2008....