Affiliation: University of Western Ontario
- A framework for planning and critiquing medication compliance and persistence research using prospective study designsFemida H Gwadry-Sridhar
Departments of Medicine and Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Clin Ther 31:421-35. 2009....
- Moving beyond the stigma: systematic review of video games and their potential to combat obesityStacey Guy
I THINK Research, Lawson Health Research Institute, Parkwood Hospital, 801 Commissioners Road East, Suite B3041, London, ON, Canada N6C 5J1
Int J Hypertens 2011:179124. 2011....
- Impact of interventions on medication adherence and blood pressure control in patients with essential hypertension: a systematic review by the ISPOR medication adherence and persistence special interest groupFemida H Gwadry-Sridhar
Faculty of Science, Department of Computer Science, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Value Health 16:863-71. 2013..To systematically review the evidence on the impact of interventions to improve medication adherence in adults prescribed antihypertensive medications...
- TEACH: Trial of Education And Compliance in Heart dysfunction chronic disease and heart failure (HF) as an increasing problemFemida Gwadry-Sridhar
Department of Medicine, University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada
Contemp Clin Trials 29:905-18. 2008..In this manuscript we outline the development of a randomized control trial...
- Hitting the ground running: Healthgrid deployment and adoptionFemida Gwadry-Sridhar
I THINK Research, Lawson Health Research Institute, Canada
Stud Health Technol Inform 159:40-51. 2010..We also address barriers to adoption and successes by presenting experiences in North America and Europe. By critically appraising where we are, we hope that we can hit the ground running in the near future...
- Antihypertensive medication use, adherence, stops, and starts in Canadians with hypertensionMarianne E Gee
Public Health Agency of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Can J Cardiol 28:383-9. 2012..Some of the greatest barriers to achieving blood pressure control are perceived to be failure to prescribe antihypertensive medication and lack of adherence to medication prescriptions...
- A hybrid manifold learning algorithm for the diagnosis and prognostication of Alzheimer's diseasePeng Dai
Department of Computer Science, The University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada Robarts Research, London, ON, Canada
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2015:475-83. 2015..Experimental results show that our proposed algorithm yields an overall accuracy of 85.33% in the three-class task. ..