Affiliation: University of Western Ontario
- A facilitative approach to learning about curriculum developmentDolly Goldenberg
Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Nursing, The University of Western Ontario, HSA 3a, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C1
J Nurs Educ 43:31-5. 2004..This article discusses the strengths and limitations of this pragmatic and productive learning approach to preparing future nurse educators for their role as curriculum developers...
- The effect of classroom simulation on nursing students' self-efficacy related to health teachingDolly Goldenberg
University of Western Ontario, School of Nursing, London, Ontario, Canada
J Nurs Educ 44:310-4. 2005..Recommendations include continuing the use of simulation as a teaching-learning method, applying simulation as a strategy to enhance other learner behaviors, and cultivating faculty's use of simulation in their teaching...
- Effects of computer-based clinical conferencing on nursing students' self-efficacyYolanda Babenko-Mould
Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Nursing, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
J Nurs Educ 43:149-55. 2004..Challenges involved time and Internet access. Insights gained may assist educators in curriculum development when considering how CML strategies support clinical courses and strengthen learning communities...
- Extending the evidence base for nursing educationCarroll L Iwasiw
Int J Nurs Educ Scholarsh 2:Editorial. 2005
- Fostering future nursing professionals: it's a matter of valuesCarroll L Iwasiw
Int J Nurs Educ Scholarsh 4:Article1. 2007