Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Benefit-risk assessment of zaleplon in the treatment of insomniaJoseph Barbera
Sleep Research Unit, University Health Network, TWH, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Drug Saf 28:301-18. 2005..The unique benefit-risk profile of this agent may be particularly suitable for certain patients with insomnia and provides yet another option in the management of this impairing condition...
- Mulholland Drive (2001): a self-psychology perspectiveJoseph Barbera
Int J Psychoanal 88:515-26. 2007
- Sleep and dreaming in Greek and Roman philosophyJoseph Barbera
The Youthdale Child and Adolescent Sleep Centre, Ont, Canada
Sleep Med 9:906-10. 2008....
- Psychiatric aspects of late-life insomniaHenry J Moller
Department of Psychiatry, Sleep and Alertness Clinic, Toronto Western Hospital, University of Toronto, 399 Bathurst St, Toronto, Ont M5T 2S8, Canada
Sleep Med Rev 8:31-45. 2004..Light therapy and behavior therapies are important in multimodal treatment of insomnia, and sleep hygiene includes both regular physical and social activities to preserve entrainment of circadian rhythms affecting sleep...
- Distinguishing sleepiness and fatigue: focus on definition and measurementJianhua Shen
Sleep Research Laboratory, Department of Psychiatry, University Health Network and University of Toronto, 399 Bathurst Street, 7M 417, Toronto, Ont, Canada M5T 2S8
Sleep Med Rev 10:63-76. 2006..Despite a high prevalence and high degree of morbidity, fatigue has remained a relatively under appreciated symptom, from both a clinical and research point of view...