Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Selective sound intolerance and emotional distress: what every clinician should hearGeorge Hadjipavlou
Psychosom Med 70:739-40. 2008
- Stereotypic movement disorder: easily missedRoger D Freeman
Department of Psychiatry and Pediatrics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Dev Med Child Neurol 52:733-8. 2010..To expand the understanding of stereotypic movement disorder (SMD) and its differentiation from tics and autistic stereotypies...
- Electronic media use and addiction among youth in psychiatric clinic versus school populationsSusan Baer
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia
Can J Psychiatry 57:728-35. 2012..Our study aims to compare patterns of television and computer and gaming station use among youth in psychiatric clinic and community-based school populations...
- Pilot study of community-based cognitive behavioral group therapy for adolescents with social phobiaSusan Baer
Mood and Anxiety Disorders Clinic, British Columbia Children s Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, University of British Columbia, Vancouver
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44:258-64. 2005....
- The screens culture: impact on ADHDMargaret D Weiss
Children s and Women s Health Centre of BC, University of British Columbia, 4500 Oak St, PO Box 178, Vancouver, BC, V6H 3N1, Canada
Atten Defic Hyperact Disord 3:327-34. 2011..Internet and off-line gaming overuse and addiction are serious concerns for ADHD youth. Research is limited by the lack of measures for youth or parents, studies of children at risk, and studies of impact and treatment...