Affiliation: University Health Network
- Structure of the catalytic domain of EZH2 reveals conformational plasticity in cofactor and substrate binding sites and explains oncogenic mutationsHong Wu
Structural Genomics Consortium, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
PLoS ONE 8:e83737. 2013..We propose that protein interactions within the PRC2 complex modulate the trajectory of the post-SET and I-SET domains of EZH2 in favor of a catalytically competent conformation. ..
- Epigenetic protein families: a new frontier for drug discoveryCheryl H Arrowsmith
Structural Genomics Consortium, University of Toronto, 101 College Street, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1L7, Canada
Nat Rev Drug Discov 11:384-400. 2012..In this article, we discuss the known links with disease, basic molecular mechanisms of action and recent progress in the pharmacological modulation of each class of proteins...
- Cruciform structures are a common DNA feature important for regulating biological processesVaclav Brazda
Institute of Biophysics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, V, V, I, Kralovopolska 135, Brno, 612 65, Czech Republic
BMC Mol Biol 12:33. 2011..The prevalence of cruciform structures and their roles in protein interactions, epigenetic regulation and the maintenance of cell homeostasis are also discussed...
- In situ proteolysis for protein crystallization and structure determinationAiping Dong
Structural Genomics Consortium, University of Toronto, 100 College Street, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1L5, Canada
Nat Methods 4:1019-21. 2007..This is a work in progress; so far we determined structures of 9 bacterial proteins and the human aminoimidazole ribonucleotide synthetase (AIRS) domain...
- Genome-scale protein expression and structural biology of Plasmodium falciparum and related Apicomplexan organismsMasoud Vedadi
Structural Genomics Consortium, U of Toronto, 100 College St Rm 522B, Toronto, Ont, Canada M5G 1L5
Mol Biochem Parasitol 151:100-10. 2007....
- Chemical screening methods to identify ligands that promote protein stability, protein crystallization, and structure determinationMasoud Vedadi
Structural Genomics Consortium, University of Toronto, 100 College Street, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 1L5
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:15835-40. 2006..The methods are cost-effective, can be implemented in any laboratory, promise to increase the success rates of purifying and crystallizing human proteins significantly, and identify new ligands for these proteins...