Affiliation: The Hospital for Sick Children
- Assessing attachment: convergent validity of the adult attachment interview and the parental bonding instrumentK Manassis
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON, Canada
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 33:559-67. 1999....
- Childhood anxiety disorders: lessons from the literatureK Manassis
Anxiety Disorders Program, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario
Can J Psychiatry 45:724-30. 2000..Questions requiring further research are identified...
- Perception of emotions in anxious and learning disabled childrenK Manassis
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital for Sick Children, 555 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5G 1X8, Canada
Depress Anxiety 12:209-16. 2000..ANX and LD each appear to have distinct effects on the auditory perception of others' emotions. Children with both conditions show both effects and differ from normal children in this domain. Replication using larger samples is required...
- Group and individual cognitive-behavioral therapy for childhood anxiety disorders: a randomized trialKatharina Manassis
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 41:1423-30. 2002..To compare the efficacy of group and individual cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) in children with Axis I anxiety disorders. It was hypothesized that certain subgroups would respond preferentially to one modality...
- Cognitive-behavioral group treatments in childhood anxiety disorders: the role of parental involvementS L Mendlowitz
Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 38:1223-9. 1999....
- Familial predictors of treatment outcome in childhood anxiety disordersA M Crawford
Department of Human Development and Applied Psychology, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, Toronto, Canada
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 40:1182-9. 2001..To determine whether family factors are predictive of outcome in children with anxiety disorders who are receiving cognitive-behavioral treatment...