Daphne J Korczak
Affiliation: The Hospital for Sick Children
- Experience with image-guided gastrostomy and gastrojejunostomy tubes in children and adolescents with primary psychiatric illnessDaphne J Korczak
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital for Sick Children, 555 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Int J Eat Disord 40:645-51. 2007..To investigate the clinical experience with G/GJ tubes in child and adolescent psychiatry patients with disordered eating...
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus and major depressive disorder: evidence for a biological linkD J Korczak
Department of Psychiatry, The Hospital for Sick Children, Rm 1145 Burton Wing, 555 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5G 1X8
Diabetologia 54:2483-93. 2011..The objective of this article is to review the current literature on the pathophysiology of these two common diseases with respect to potential areas of overlapping biological dysfunction...
- Major Depressive Disorder among pre-adolescent Canadian children: Rare disorder or rarely detected?Daphne J Korczak
Department of Psychiatry The Hospital for Sick Children The University of Toronto Electronic address
Acad Pediatr . 2016..This is the first nation-wide study of MDD among pre-adolescent children in Canada...
- Panic disorder, cardiac diagnosis and emergency department utilization in an epidemiologic community sampleDaphne J Korczak
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 1A1
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 29:335-9. 2007....
- Childhood onset major depressive disorder: course of illness and psychiatric comorbidity in a community sampleDaphne J Korczak
Department of Psychiatry, The Hospital for Sick Children and the University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Pediatr 155:118-23. 2009..To examine the effect of childhood-onset major depressive disorder (MDD) on course of illness and psychiatric comorbidity, as compared with adolescent- and adult-onset MDD, in a large nonclinical sample...