Affiliation: The Hospital for Sick Children
- Hemophilia joint health score reliability studyP Hilliard
Department of Rehabilitation Service, The Division of Rheumatology, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Canada
Haemophilia 12:518-25. 2006..To address these concerns, the Hemophilia Joint Health Score (HJHS) was developed by modifying existing scores...
- Musculoskeletal health of subjects with hemophilia A treated with tailored prophylaxis: Canadian Hemophilia Primary Prophylaxis (CHPS) StudyP Hilliard
Department of Rehabilitation Services, Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
J Thromb Haemost 11:460-6. 2013..Full-dose prophylaxis is very effective at minimizing joint damage but is costly. Tailored prophylaxis has been proposed as a way of reducing costs while still protecting joints...
- An institutional pilot study to investigate physical activity patterns in boys with haemophiliaV Bouskill
Department of Paediatrics, Division of Haematology Oncology, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
Haemophilia 22:e383-9. 2016..This is required to better understand the relationship between physical activity and bleeding in children with haemophilia...
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of different imaging strategies for diagnosis of haemophilic arthropathyU Khan
Department of Medical Imaging, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON, Canada
Haemophilia 16:322-32. 2010..In conclusion, in the short-term, the incorporation of ultrasonography in a test set for diagnosis of haemophilic arthropathy substantially improved the diagnostic performance of this test set, however at an increased cost...
- Different clinical phenotype in triplets with haemophilia AC Barnes
Division of Haematology Oncology, Department of Paediatrics, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Haemophilia 13:202-5. 2007..We present the unusual case of haemophilia occurring in fraternal triplets. Each of the triplets had a slightly different pattern of bleeding and response to treatment...
- Physical therapy and imaging outcome measures in a haemophilia population treated with factor prophylaxis: current status and future directionsM J Manco-Johnson
Department of Pediatrics, Mountain States Regional Hemophilia and Thrombosis Centre, University of Colorado Health Sciences Centre, Denver, Colorado 800445 0507, USA
Haemophilia 10:88-93. 2004..88 and 0.87; test-retest reliability was 0.92 and 0.93. These new PT and MRI scales promise to improve outcome assessment in children on early preventive treatment regimens...
- Recent developments in clinimetric instrumentsK Beeton
University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, UK
Haemophilia 12:102-7. 2006..More widespread use of these tools will enable the sharing of data across the world so promoting best practice and ultimately enhancing patient care...