Andrew G Robinson
Affiliation: Sudbury Regional Hospital
- Method of detection of new contralateral primary breast cancer in younger versus older womenAndrew Robinson
Regional Cancer Program, Northeastern Ontario Regional Cancer Centre, Sudbury Regional Hospital, Ontario, Canada
Clin Breast Cancer 7:705-9. 2007..Mammography is known to be less sensitive in younger, dense breasts. It is unknown at this time how well mammography performs in young patients to detect a new contralateral primary breast cancer...
- A review of the use of exemestane in early breast cancerAndrew Robinson
Northern Ontario School of Medicine, Regional Cancer Program of Sudbury Regional Hospital, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Ther Clin Risk Manag 5:91-8. 2009..Patients on exemestane as a group do not appear to have a significantly changed quality of life in comparison to tamoxifen, while having a statistically significant benefit in preventing breast cancer recurrence...
- Molecular predictive factors in patients receiving trastuzumab-based chemotherapy for metastatic diseaseAndrew G Robinson
Division of Medical Oncology, BC Cancer Agency, Canada
Clin Breast Cancer 7:254-61. 2006..In addition to HER2 expression, other molecular markers are needed to better predict outcomes after the initiation of trastuzumab-based chemotherapy and to elucidate potential mechanisms of resistance to trastuzumab...
- A case report of gemcitabine treatment for duodenal cancer: the good (a sustained response) and the bad (life threatening refractory thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura)Andrew Robinson
Regional Cancer Program of Sudbury Regional Hospital, Northern Ontario School of Medicine, 41 Ramsey Lake R, Sudbury, ON P3E 5J1, Canada
J Gastrointest Cancer 41:71-4. 2010..Adenocarcinoma of the duodenum is a rare cancer and not submitted to the type of clinical trials that guide chemotherapy treatments in other gastrointestinal malignancies...
- RBM5 as a putative tumor suppressor gene for lung cancerLeslie C Sutherland
Tumour Biology Group, Department of Research, Regional Cancer Program of the Hôpital Régional de Sudbury Regional Hospital, 41 Ramsey Lake Road, Sudbury, Ontario P3E 5J1, Canada
J Thorac Oncol 5:294-8. 2010....