Affiliation: Simon Fraser University
- Cytochrome P4501A biomarker indication of oil exposure in harlequin ducks up to 20 years after the Exxon Valdez oil spillDaniel Esler
Centre for Wildlife Ecology, Simon Fraser University, 5421 Robertson Road, Delta, British Columbia, V4K 3N2 Canada
Environ Toxicol Chem 29:1138-45. 2010..This adds to a growing body of literature suggesting that oil spills have the potential to affect wildlife for much longer time frames than previously assumed...
- Cytochrome P4501A biomarker indication of the timeline of chronic exposure of Barrow's goldeneyes to residual Exxon Valdez oilDaniel Esler
Centre for Wildlife Ecology, Simon Fraser University, 5421 Robertson Road, Delta, Canada
Mar Pollut Bull 62:609-14. 2011....
- Harlequin Duck population injury and recovery dynamics following the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spillSamuel A Iverson
Centre for Wildlife Ecology, Simon Fraser University, 5421 Robertson Road, Delta, British Columbia V4K 3N2 Canada
Ecol Appl 20:1993-2006. 2010....
- A method for quantifying consistency in animal distributions using survey dataJoel P Heath
Department of Mathematics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
PLoS ONE 7:e44353. 2012..The technique can be applied to many existing data sets to investigate and evaluate a range of important ecological questions using simple survey data...
- Movements of wintering surf scoters: predator responses to different prey landscapesMolly Kirk
Centre for Wildlife Ecology, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, V5A 1S6, Burnaby, BC, Canada
Oecologia 155:859-67. 2008..These findings are consistent with foraging theory and confirm that predator behavior, specifically movements, is environmentally mediated...
- Plasma yolk precursor dynamics during egg production by female greater scaup (Aythya marila): Characterization and indices of reproductive stateKristen B Gorman
Centre for Wildlife Ecology, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Physiol Biochem Zool 82:372-81. 2009....