- Insomnia in the context of cancer: a review of a neglected problemJ Savard
Laval University Cancer Research Center, Universite Laval, Quebec, Quebec, Canada
J Clin Oncol 19:895-908. 2001..However, the efficacy of these treatments has yet to be verified specifically in cancer patients...
- Prevalence, clinical characteristics, and risk factors for insomnia in the context of breast cancerJ Savard
Laval University Cancer Research Center, L Hôtel Dieu de Québec, Canada
Sleep 24:583-90. 2001....
- Psychological stress and incidence of ischaemic heart diseaseL Moore
Departement de Medecine sociale et preventive, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada
Int J Epidemiol 28:652-8. 1999..We assessed the relationship between psychological stress and ischaemic heart disease (IHD) incidence in a population of 868 men over a 10-year follow-up period...
- Insomnia and its relationship to health-care utilization, work absenteeism, productivity and accidentsM Daley
Ecole de Psychologie, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada G1K 0A6
Sleep Med 10:427-38. 2009..To document and provide a micro analysis of the relationship between insomnia and health problems, health-care use, absenteeism, productivity and accidents...
- Are changes in beliefs and attitudes about sleep related to sleep improvements in the treatment of insomnia?C M Morin
Ecole de Psychologie, Universite Laval, Sainte Foy, Quebec, Canada
Behav Res Ther 40:741-52. 2002..These findings highlight the importance of targeting sleep-related beliefs and attitudes in the treatment of insomnia...