L K Oyewumi
Affiliation: Queen's University
- Acquired aplastic anemia secondary to perphenazineL K Oyewumi
Department of Psychiatry, Queen s University, Hotel Dieu Hospital, Kingston, Canada
Can J Clin Pharmacol 6:169-71. 1999..A case of perphenazine-induced aplastic anemia in a 23-year-old schizophrenic man is reported...
- A partnership model of early intervention in psychosis programme--a Canadian experienceLamidi Kola Oyewumi
Southeastern Ontario District Early Intervention in Psychosis Program, Hotel Dieu Hospital, Kingston, Canada
Early Interv Psychiatry 3:172-7. 2009..To describe how a new partnership model of early intervention in psychosis, early intervention in psychosis (EIP) programme delivery in Canada attracted the interest of the community and acquired government funding...
- Relation of blood counts during clozapine treatment to serum concentrations of clozapine and nor-clozapineL Kola Oyewumi
Queen s University, Kingston, Ontario
Can J Psychiatry 47:257-61. 2002..To determine the relation between serum clozapine and nor-clozapine levels and blood cell counts during clozapine treatment...
- Autonomic signs and dosing during the initial stages of clozapine therapyL Kola Oyewumi
Queen s University, Hotel Dieu Hospital, 166 Brock Street, Kingston, Ontario K7L 5G2, Canada
Med Sci Monit 10:PI19-23. 2004..This study aims to examine whether autonomic (vital) signs are correlated with clozapine dose titration and blood levels of clozapine and nor-clozapine during clozapine therapy...
- The treatment of negative symptoms: a clinical and methodological studyY D Lapierre
Department of Psychiatry, Royal Ottawa Hospital, Ontario, Canada
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 14:101-12. 1999..In addition, the design of the study provides a methodology that is appropriate to the study of primary negative symptoms in schizophrenia...