Judith Anne W Chapman
Affiliation: Queen's University
- Assessment of osteopontin in early breast cancer: correlative study in a randomised clinical trialVivien H C Bramwell
Breast Cancer Res 16:R8. 2014..In metastatic breast cancer, we previously demonstrated that elevated OPN in primary tumor and blood was associated with poor prognosis...
- Innovative estimation of survival using log-normal survival modelling on ACCENT databaseJ W Chapman
NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Queen s University, 10 Stuart Street, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Br J Cancer 108:784-90. 2013..We hypothesised substantive differences in survival estimation with log-normal modelling rather than standard Kaplan-Meier or Cox approaches...
- Ascertaining prognosis for breast cancer in node-negative patients with innovative survival analysisJudith Anne W Chapman
Department of Public Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, and Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, St Michael s Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Breast J 12:37-47. 2006..Estimated prognoses may differ substantially by survival analysis model type, by amounts that might affect patient management, and we think that the log-normal model has a major advantage over the Cox model for survival analysis...
- Ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast (DCIS) with heterogeneity of nuclear grade: prognostic effects of quantitative nuclear assessmentJudith Anne W Chapman
National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group, Queen s University, 10 Stuart Street, Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6, Canada
BMC Cancer 7:174. 2007..Here, we used image analysis in addition to histologic evaluation to determine if quantification of nuclear features could provide additional prognostic information and hence impact prognostic assessments...
- Competing causes of death from a randomized trial of extended adjuvant endocrine therapy for breast cancerJudith Anne W Chapman
National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group, Queen s University, 10 Stuart St, Kingston, ON, Canada
J Natl Cancer Inst 100:252-60. 2008..We examined factors associated with cause-specific death in a large cohort of breast cancer patients treated with extended adjuvant endocrine therapy...
- Heterogeneity Between Ducts of the Same Nuclear Grade Involved by Duct Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS) of the BreastNaomi A Miller
Department of Pathology, University Health Network, 200 Elizabeth St, Eaton 11 444, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 2C4
Cancer Inform 9:209-16. 2010..05). Also, we compared image features for nuclei in patients with single grade to those with the same grade in patients with multiple grades using t-tests...
- Competing risks of death in women treated with adjuvant aromatase inhibitors for early breast cancer on NCIC CTG MA.27Judith Anne W Chapman
Canadian Cancer Trials Group formerly, NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Queen s University, Kingston, ON, Canada
Breast Cancer Res Treat 156:343-9. 2016..003). Overall, 57 % of deaths in MA.27 AI-treated patients were non-breast cancer related. Baseline patient and tumor characteristics differentially affected type of death with women 70 or older experiencing more non-breast cancer death...
- Randomized trial of tamoxifen versus combined tamoxifen and octreotide LAR Therapy in the adjuvant treatment of early-stage breast cancer in postmenopausal women: NCIC CTG MA.14Kathleen I Pritchard
Sunnybrook Odette Cancer Centre and University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Clin Oncol 29:3869-76. 2011..This trial was undertaken to assess whether octreotide would lower insulin and IGF-1 levels and reduce risk of breast cancer recurrence...
- Disease-specific survival for limited-stage small-cell lung cancer affected by statistical method of assessmentPatricia Tai
University of Saskatchewan, Faculty of Medicine, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
BMC Cancer 7:31. 2007..There might be substantive differences from the results using these models for the same patients, if different statistical methods were used, for example, Boag log-normal (cure-rate model), or log-normal survival analysis...
- Relapse-free survival of statistically standardized continuous RT-PCR estrogen receptor (ER), progesterone receptor (PR), and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2): NCIC CTG MA.14Judith Anne W Chapman
Canadian Cancer Trials Group formerly, NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Queen s University, 10 Stuart St, Kingston, ON, Canada
Breast Cancer Res Treat 157:101-8. 2016..05; multivariate, p = 0.06). We demonstrated that higher SS-PR, and SS HER2 levels, measured by RT-PCR impacted breast cancer RFS outcomes. Evaluation in other trials may provide support for this methodology. ..
- Octreotide LAR and tamoxifen versus tamoxifen in phase III randomize early breast cancer trials: NCIC CTG MA.14 and NSABP B-29Judith Anne W Chapman
NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Queen s University, 10 Stuart Street, Kingston, ON, K7L 3N6, Canada
Breast Cancer Res Treat 153:353-60. 2015..Addition of OCT to TAM did not significantly improve DFS; gallbladder toxicity shortened the additional administration of OCT. This does not negate targeting the insulin-IGF-I receptor family with less toxic therapeutics...
- Treatment-associated musculoskeletal and vasomotor symptoms and relapse-free survival in the NCIC CTG MA.27 adjuvant breast cancer aromatase inhibitor trialVered Stearns
Vered Stearns, Kimmel Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD Judith Anne W Chapman, Aurélie Le Maitre, Jessica Kundapur, and Lois E Shepherd, NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Queen s University, Kingston Kathleen I Pritchard, Sunnybrook Odette Cancer Centre and University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Cynthia X Ma, Siteman Cancer Center, Washington University, St Louis, MO Matthew J Ellis, Lester and Sue Smith Breast Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX James N Ingle, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN G Thomas Budd, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH George W Sledge, Stanford University, San Francisco, CA Pedro E R Liedke and Paul E Goss, Harvard University Paul E Goss, Avon International Breast Cancer Research Program, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA Manuela Rabaglio, Inselspital University Hospital and International Breast Cancer Study Group Coordinating Center, Berne, Switzerland and Pedro E R Liedke, Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre and Instituto do Cancer Mãe de Deus, France
J Clin Oncol 33:265-71. 2015..We hypothesized that MA.27 anastrozole- or exemestane-treated patients with new or worsening vasomotor and/or joint symptoms would have improved RFS...
- Meta-analysis of phase II cooperative group trials in metastatic stage IV melanoma to determine progression-free and overall survival benchmarks for future phase II trialsEdward L Korn
Biometric Research Branch, EPN 8129, Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:527-34. 2008....
- Proposal for standardized definitions for efficacy end points in adjuvant breast cancer trials: the STEEP systemClifford A Hudis
Breast Cancer Medicine Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:2127-32. 2007....