J J Biagi
Affiliation: Queen's University
- Systemic treatment policies in ovarian cancer: the next 10 yearsJ J Biagi
Kingston Regional Cancer Centre, Kingston, ON, Canada
Int J Gynecol Cancer 13:231-40. 2003..New standards of care and treatment policies in the next decade will be based on high-quality evidence of improved survival from controlled studies. Many such trials are now ongoing or planned...
- A phase II study of sunitinib in patients with recurrent epithelial ovarian and primary peritoneal carcinoma: an NCIC Clinical Trials Group StudyJ J Biagi
Department of Oncology, Cancer Centre of South Eastern Ontario, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Ann Oncol 22:335-40. 2011..Sunitinib is a multitargeted receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor. We conducted a two-stage phase II study to evaluate the objective response rate of oral sunitinib in recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer...
- Association between time to initiation of adjuvant chemotherapy and survival in colorectal cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysisJames J Biagi
Department of Oncology, Queen s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
JAMA 305:2335-42. 2011..Adjuvant chemotherapy (AC) improves survival among patients with resected colorectal cancer. However, the optimal timing from surgery to initiation of AC is unknown...
- A phase II study of sunitinib (SU11248) in patients (pts) with recurrent epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal carcinoma - NCIC CTG IND 185J J Biagi
Cancer Centre SE Ontario, Kingston, ON, Canada Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada Queen Elizabeth II Health Science Centre, Halifax, NS, Canada British Columbia Cancer Centre Southern Interior, Kelowna, BC, Canada British Columbia Cancer Centre Fraser Valley Centre, Surrey, BC, Canada NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Kingston, ON, Canada Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program NCI, Bethesda, MD
J Clin Oncol 26:5522. 2008....
- A phase II study of temsirolimus (CCI-779) in patients with metastatic and/or locally advanced recurrent endometrial cancer previously treated with chemotherapy: NCIC CTG IND 160bA M Oza
NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Princess Margaret Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada Juravinski Cancer Centre, Hamilton, ON, Canada Centre Hospitalier de l Université de Montréal, Montreal, QC, Canada Cancer Centre of Southeastern Ontario at Kingston, Kingston, ON, Canada McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Kingston, ON, Canada National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD
J Clin Oncol 26:5516. 2008..This trial was designed to assess the level of activity in patients who had previously received chemotherapy...
- Decreased dose density of standard chemotherapy does not compromise survival for ovarian cancer patientsA Molckovsky
Department of Oncology and Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Queen s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Int J Gynecol Cancer 18:8-13. 2008..These results suggest that decreasing the frequency of chemotherapy cycles does not decrease survival. Prospective trials would be required to compare quality of life and cost-effectiveness...
- A phase II study of cediranib (AZD2171) in recurrent or persistent ovarian, peritoneal or fallopian tube cancer: Final results of a PMH, Chicago and California consortia trialH W Hirte
Juravinski Cancer Centre, Hamilton, ON, Canada Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL London Health Sciences Centre, London, ON, Canada City of Hope Medical Center, Duarte, CA Cancer Centre of Southeastern Ontario, Kingston, ON, Canada National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD
J Clin Oncol 26:5521. 2008..A two-stage, multicentre phase 2 clinical trial was initiated to evaluate the activity of cediranib in patients (pts) with recurrent ovarian, peritoneal or fallopian tube cancer...
- A phase II study of dexamethasone, ifosfamide, cisplatin and etoposide (DICE) as salvage chemotherapy for patients with relapsed and refractory lymphomaJ J Biagi
Department of Hematology, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Leuk Lymphoma 46:197-206. 2005..Further clinical studies of DICE in first relapse and in older patients, possibly with the addition of rituximab, are warranted...