- Targeting youth and concerned smokers: evidence from Canadian tobacco industry documentsR W Pollay
Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Tob Control 9:136-47. 2000..To provide an understanding of the targeting strategies of cigarette marketing, and the functions and importance of the advertising images chosen...
- The dark side of marketing seemingly "Light" cigarettes: successful images and failed factR W Pollay
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Tob Control 11:I18-31. 2002..To understand the development, intent, and consequences of US tobacco industry advertising for low machine yield cigarettes...
- Zebras in Russia! Where next?R Pollay
Faculty of Commerce, University of British Columbia, 2053 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2, Canada
Tob Control 12:89-90. 2003..The zebra may seem an odd choice as a brand image for a new cigarette in Russia, but subtle tobacco marketing forces are, as always, at work...
- A Premiere example of the illusion of harm reduction cigarettes in the 1990sR W Pollay
Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Tob Control 12:322-32. 2003....
- Targeting of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders by the tobacco industry: results from the Minnesota Tobacco Document DepositoryM E Muggli
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Faculty of Commerce, University of British Columbia, Vancouver BC, Canada
Tob Control 11:201-9. 2002..These documents detail opportunities and barriers to promotion of tobacco products, as viewed by the tobacco industry and its market research firms...
- Exposing Mr Butts' tricks of the trade. IntroductionK M Cummings
Department of Cancer Prevention, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York 14263, USA
Tob Control 11:I1-4. 2002