Shelly A McNeil
Affiliation: Nova Scotia
- Knowledge, attitudes, beliefs and behaviours of older adults about pneumococcal immunization, a Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network (PCIRN) investigationAmy Schneeberg
School of Population and Public Health, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
BMC Public Health 14:442. 2014..Fewer Canadian seniors are vaccinated against pneumococcal disease than receive the influenza vaccine annually. Improved understanding of factors influencing pneumococcal vaccination among older adults is needed to improve vaccine uptake...
- A randomized, controlled non-inferiority trial comparing A(H1N1)pmd09 vaccine antigen, with and without AS03 adjuvant system, co-administered or sequentially administered with an inactivated trivalent seasonal influenza vaccineJoanne M Langley
Canadian Center for Vaccinology, IWK Health Centre, Capital District Health Authority and Dalhousie University, 5850 University Avenue, Halifax, NS, Canada
BMC Infect Dis 12:279. 2012..At the time of the influenza A(H1N1)pmd09 pandemic it was not known if concurrent or sequential administration of seasonal trivalent influenza vaccine (TIV) with pandemic vaccine was preferred...
- Canadian family physicians' and paediatricians' knowledge, attitudes and practices regarding A(H1N1) pandemic vaccineEve Dube
Centre de Recherche du CHUL CHUQ, Centre hospitalier de l Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada
BMC Res Notes 3:102. 2010....
- A(H1N1) pandemic influenza and its prevention by vaccination: paediatricians' opinions before and after the beginning of the vaccination campaignEve Dube
Institut National de Sante Publique du Quebec, 2400 d Estimauville, Quebec, Canada
BMC Public Health 11:128. 2011....
- Rates of influenza vaccination in older adults and factors associated with vaccine use: a secondary analysis of the Canadian Study of Health and AgingMelissa K Andrew
Division of Geriatric Medicine, Department of Medicine, Dalhousie University, 1421 5955 Veterans Memorial Lane, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 1C6
BMC Public Health 4:36. 2004..We identified factors predictive of influenza vaccination, in order to determine which segments of the older adult population might be targeted to increase coverage in influenza vaccination programs...
- Comparison of the safety and immunogenicity of concomitant and sequential administration of an adult formulation tetanus and diphtheria toxoids adsorbed combined with acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccine and trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in adultsShelly A McNeil
Clinical Trials Research Center, IWK Health Centre and QEII Health Sciences Centre, Dalhousie University, 5850 5980 University Avenue, Halifax, NS B3K 6R8, Canada
Vaccine 25:3464-74. 2007....
- Effect of respiratory hospitalization during pregnancy on infant outcomesShelly A McNeil
Canadian Center for Vaccinology, IWK Health Centre, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Am J Obstet Gynecol 204:S54-7. 2011....
- Safety and immunogenicity of 26-valent group a streptococcus vaccine in healthy adult volunteersShelly A McNeil
Clinical Trials Research Center, IWK Health Centre, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Clin Infect Dis 41:1114-22. 2005..New molecular techniques have allowed the previous obstacles to be largely overcome...
- Immune responses in adults to revaccination with a tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid, and acellular pertussis vaccine 10 years after a previous doseScott A Halperin
Canadian Center for Vaccinology, Dalhousie University, IWK Health Centre, and Capital Health, Halifax, NS, Canada
Vaccine 30:974-82. 2012..Although decennial adult boosters of tetanus and diphtheria toxoids are recommended in Canada and the United States, a second dose of pertussis vaccine during adulthood is not currently recommended...
- Comparison of the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Novel Quadrivalent Meningococcal ACWY-Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine and a Marketed Quadrivalent Meningococcal ACWY-Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Individuals 10-25 Years of AgeScott A Halperin
Departments of Pediatrics and Medicine, Canadian Center for Vaccinology, Dalhousie University, Capital Health and the IWK Health Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
J Pediatric Infect Dis Soc 3:33-42. 2014..Universal immunization of adolescents against meningococcal disease with a quadrivalent meningococcal ACWY (MenACWY) conjugate vaccine is recommended in a number of countries...
- THE VAXED PROJECT: an assessment of immunization education in Canadian health professional programsLorine P Pelly
Canadian Center for Vaccinology, IWK Health Centre, Dalhousie University, Dr Richard B Goldbloom RCC Pavilion, 4th Floor, 5850 5980 University Avenue, PO Box 9700, Halifax, NS, B3K 6R8, Canada
BMC Med Educ 10:86. 2010....
- Impact of influenza exposure on rates of hospital admissions and physician visits because of respiratory illness among pregnant womenLinda Dodds
Canadian Centre for Vaccinology, Halifax, NS
CMAJ 176:463-8. 2007..We evaluated the impact of exposure during nonpandemic influenza seasons on the rates of hospital admissions and physician visits because of respiratory illness among pregnant women...
- Influenza vaccine programs and pregnancy: new Canadian evidence for immunizationShelly A McNeil
Canadian Centre for Vaccinology, Halifax NS
J Obstet Gynaecol Can 29:674-6. 2007....