A T Fisk
Affiliation: National Water Research Institute
- Influence of chemical and biological factors on trophic transfer of persistent organic pollutants in the northwater polynya marine food webA T Fisk
Chemistry Department, Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1S 5B6
Environ Sci Technol 35:732-8. 2001....
- Chlordane components and metabolites in seven species of Arctic seabirds from the Northwater Polynya: relationships with stable isotopes of nitrogen and enantiomeric fractions of chiral componentsA T Fisk
National Wildlife Research Centre, Environment Canada, Hull, PQ, Canada K1A 0H3
Environ Pollut 113:225-38. 2001....
- Persistent organic pollutants (POPs) in a small, herbivorous, arctic marine zooplankton (Calanus hyperboreus): trends from April to July and the influence of lipids and trophic transferA T Fisk
Chemistry Department, Carleton University, Ottawa, Ont, Canada
Mar Pollut Bull 43:93-101. 2001..These results suggest that hydrophobic POP (log Kow = 3.86.0) concentrations in zooplankton are likely to reflect water concentrations and that POPs do not biomagnify in C. hyperboreus or likely in other small, herbivorous zooplankton...
- Persistent organochlorine contaminants and enantiomeric signatures of chiral pollutants in ringed seals (Phoca hispida) collected on the east and west side of the Northwater Polynya, Canadian ArcticA T Fisk
Chemistry Department, Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario K1S 5B6, Canada
Arch Environ Contam Toxicol 42:118-26. 2002....
- Hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH) isomers and chiral signatures of alpha-HCH in the Arctic marine food web of the Northwater PolynyaJ Moisey
National Wildlife Research Centre, Environment Canada, Hull, PQ, Canada, K1A 0H3
Environ Sci Technol 35:1920-7. 2001..9. EFs of alpha-HCH and the proportion of beta-HCH in sigma-HCH in the food web were highly correlated (r2 = 0.92) suggesting that EFs were a good indicator of a species capability to biotransform alpha-HCH...
- Persistent organic pollutants and mercury in marine biota of the Canadian Arctic: an overview of spatial and temporal trendsB M Braune
National Wildlife Research Centre, Canadian Wildlife Service, Environment Canada, Carleton University Raven Road, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1A 0H3
Sci Total Environ 351:4-56. 2005..Continuing temporal monitoring of POPs and Hg in a variety of marine biota must be a priority...
- Trophic transfer of persistent organochlorine contaminants (OCs) within an Arctic marine food web from the southern Beaufort-Chukchi SeasP F Hoekstra
Department of Environmental Biology, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, Canada N1G 2W1
Environ Pollut 124:509-22. 2003....