K V Trinh
Affiliation: McMaster University
- Critique of a Cochrane reviewKien Trinh
School of Medicine, McMaster University, Ancaster Sports Medicine Centre, Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
Explore (NY) 2:64-6. 2006
- Acupuncture for neck disordersK V Trinh
McMaster University, DeGroote School of Medicine, Office of MD Admissions, 1200 Main Street West, MDCL 3112, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8N 3Z5
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 3:CD004870. 2006..This review summarizes the most current scientific evidence on the effectiveness of acupuncture for acute, subacute and chronic neck pain...
- Acupuncture for neck disordersKien Trinh
DeGroote School of Medicine, Office of MD Admissions, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 32:236-43. 2007..Systematic review...
- Chinese herbal medicine for chronic neck pain due to cervical degenerative disc diseaseKien Trinh
DeGroote School of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 35:2121-7. 2010..Systematic review...
- Predictive validity of the multiple mini-interview for selecting medical traineesKevin W Eva
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Med Educ 43:767-75. 2009..We also continue to explore the stability of candidate performance and the extent to which so-called 'cognitive' and 'non-cognitive' qualities should be deemed independent of one another...
- Acupuncture for the alleviation of lateral epicondyle pain: a systematic reviewK V Trinh
School of Medicine, McMaster University, 1200 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8N 3Z5
Rheumatology (Oxford) 43:1085-90. 2004..This review evaluates the effectiveness of acupuncture as a treatment for lateral epicondylitis using the appropriate analysis...
- The effect of defined violations of test security on admissions outcomes using multiple mini-interviewsHarold I Reiter
Dept of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, 1200 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario L8Z 3N5, Canada
Med Educ 40:36-42. 2006..Three separate studies investigate whether anticipated security violations result in undesirable enhancement of MMI performance ratings...
- A cost efficiency comparison between the multiple mini-interview and traditional admissions interviewsJack M Rosenfeld
Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract 13:43-58. 2008..The absolute costs will vary dependent on institution, but the framework presented in this paper will hopefully provide greater guidance regarding logistical requirements and anticipated budget...
- Medicinal and injection therapies for mechanical neck disorders: a Cochrane systematic reviewPaul M Peloso
Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, California, USA
J Rheumatol 33:957-67. 2006....