Heather E McNeely
Affiliation: McMaster University
- Neuropsychological impact of Cg25 deep brain stimulation for treatment-resistant depression: preliminary results over 12 monthsHeather E McNeely
Schizophrenia Services, Neuropsychology Service, St Joseph s Healthcare, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
J Nerv Ment Dis 196:405-10. 2008..Though the sample size is small, these results support cognitive safety of Cg25 DBS for TRD...
- Neurophysiological evidence of cognitive inhibition anomalies in persons with major depressive disorderHeather E McNeely
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 250 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Clin Neurophysiol 119:1578-89. 2008..The neural correlates of inhibitory deficits for emotional semantic material in persons with major depressive disorder (MDD) were investigated...
- Neurophysiological evidence for disturbances of conflict processing in patients with schizophreniaHeather E McNeely
Rotman Research Institute of Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care, Toronto, ON, Canada
J Abnorm Psychol 112:679-88. 2003..These results provide evidence for the existence of altered neural processes associated with conflict processing that may be associated with dysfunction of the anterior cingulate and prefrontal cortex in patients with schizophrenia...
- ERP indices of emotionality and semantic cohesiveness during recognition judgmentsHeather E McNeely
Department of Psychology, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Psychophysiology 41:117-29. 2004....
- Deep brain stimulation for treatment-resistant depressionHelen S Mayberg
Rotman Research Institute at Baycrest Centre, and Departments of Psychiatry and Neurology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, M6A 2E1, Canada
Neuron 45:651-60. 2005....
- Neurophysiological evidence of error-monitoring deficits in patients with schizophreniaClaude Alain
Rotman Research Institute of Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care, Department of Psychology, University of Toronto, 3560 Bathurst Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6A 2E1
Cereb Cortex 12:840-6. 2002..These findings provide neuro-physiological evidence indicating that deficits in error monitoring in schizophrenia arise from a disruption of error-detection processes, possibly attributable to anterior cingulate dysfunction...
- Elevated putamen D(2) receptor binding potential in major depression with motor retardation: an [11C]raclopride positron emission tomography studyJeffrey H Meyer
College Clarke Site, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health and Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, 250 College St, Toronto, Ontario M5T 1R8, Canada
Am J Psychiatry 163:1594-602. 2006..It was hypothesized that putamen D(2) binding potential would be higher during major depressive episodes featuring motor retardation...
- An open trial of light therapy in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderYuri E Rybak
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health and Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Clin Psychiatry 67:1527-35. 2006..This study examined whether a chronobiologically based treatment, i.e., morning bright light therapy (LT), might have utility as an adjunctive treatment for adult ADHD in the fall/ winter period...
- Seasonality and circadian preference in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: clinical and neuropsychological correlatesYuri E Rybak
Mood and Anxiety Division of the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, M5T 1R8 Canada
Compr Psychiatry 48:562-71. 2007..The objective of the study was to measure both seasonal mood change and circadian preference, and their clinical and neuropsychological correlates, in adults with ADHD during the fall/winter months...