Christine H Lee
Affiliation: McMaster University
- A 44-year-old woman with dry cough and solitary noduleDanny D Lagrotteria
Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ont
CMAJ 169:696-7. 2003
- Surotomycin versus vancomycin for Clostridium difficile infection: Phase 2, randomized, controlled, double-blind, non-inferiority, multicentre trialChristine H Lee
St Joseph s Healthcare, Hamilton Regional Laboratory Medicine Program, McMaster University, 50 Charlton Avenue East, Hamilton, Ontario L8N 4A6, Canada Island Health Authority, Royal Jubilee Hospital, 1952 Bay St, Victoria BC V8R 1J8, Canada
J Antimicrob Chemother 71:2964-71. 2016..Here, we present the efficacy and safety of surotomycin, an orally administered, minimally absorbed, selective bactericidal cyclic lipopeptide, compared with vancomycin, in patients with CDI...
- The outcome and long-term follow-up of 94 patients with recurrent and refractory Clostridium difficile infection using single to multiple fecal microbiota transplantation via retention enemaC H Lee
Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, McMaster University, St Joseph s Healthcare, 50 Charlton Avenue East, 424 Luke Wing, Hamilton, ON, L8N 4A6, Canada
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 33:1425-8. 2014..Multiple FMTs administered through enemas is an effective, safe, and simple therapy for the management of recurrent or refractory CDI...
- Rat-bite fever, CanadaMichael E Schachter
Emerg Infect Dis 12:1301-2. 2006
- Myocarditis related to Campylobacter jejuni infection: a case reportChristy Cunningham
Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, McMaster University, St Joseph s Healthcare, 50 Charlton Avenue East, Hamilton, Ontario, L8N 4A6, Canada
BMC Infect Dis 3:16. 2003..Myocarditis is rarely associated with bacterial infections; salmonellosis and shigellosis have been the most frequently reported bacterial cause. We report a case of myocarditis related to Campylobacter jejuni enteritis...
- Coccidioides immitis: two cases of misidentified mycosisChristine H Lee
Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
Can Respir J 15:377-9. 2008..The first case was initially misdiagnosed as nonsmall cell carcinoma, and both cases were initially misidentified as blastomycosis because of the presence of an atypical morphological form of Coccidioides immitis...
- An elderly man with nonresolving cough, leukocytosis and a pulmonary massMohammad Alanezi
Firestone Institute for Respiratory Health, McMaster University, St Joseph s Healthcare, Hamilton, ON
CMAJ 169:134-5. 2003