Affiliation: McMaster University
- Adjuvant therapy for completely resected stage II colon cancerAlvaro Figueredo
Hamilton Regional Cancer Centre, McMaster Univ, Dept of Clin Epid and Stat, 699 Concession Street, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, L8V 5C2
Cochrane Database Syst Rev . 2008..A systematic review of the literature was performed to better define the potential benefits of adjuvant therapy for patients with stage II colon cancer...
- Follow-up of patients with curatively resected colorectal cancer: a practice guidelineAlvaro Figueredo
Hamilton Regional Cancer Centre McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
BMC Cancer 3:26. 2003..A systematic review was conducted to evaluate the literature regarding the impact of follow-up on colorectal cancer patient survival and, in a second phase, recommendations were developed...
- The use of preoperative radiotherapy in the management of patients with clinically resectable rectal cancer: a practice guidelineAlvaro Figueredo
Hamilton Regional Cancer, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
BMC Med 1:1. 2003..This systematic review with meta-analysis was designed to evaluate the literature and to develop recommendations regarding the use of preoperative radiotherapy in the management of patients with resectable rectal cancer...
- A systematic meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials of adjuvant chemotherapy for localized resectable soft-tissue sarcomaNabeel Pervaiz
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Cancer 113:573-81. 2008..The objective of this systematic review was to update the 1997 meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials (RCTs) to reassess the efficacy of doxorubicin-based chemotherapy with respect to recurrence and survival...
- Adjuvant therapy for stage II colon cancer: a systematic review from the Cancer Care Ontario Program in evidence-based care's gastrointestinal cancer disease site groupAlvaro Figueredo
Hamilton Regional Cancer Centre, Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, 1280 Main St W, T 27, 3rd Floor, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8S 4L8
J Clin Oncol 22:3395-407. 2004..To develop a systematic review that would address the following question: Should patients with stage II colon cancer receive adjuvant therapy?..